What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - TheSuspect (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Admins 

TheSuspect has opened an un-ban appeal

Your In-game name: TheSuspect
Your Steam Profile ID: TheSuspect
Your GUID or Steam ID: Firingdoh
Date & Time you was banned:: 30/6/2015 12:15
Admin that banned you (Check ban message when you connect to the servers): Breaking NLR - Thesoldier - 30
In your own words, Why do you think you was banned: I think i was banned because i just killed a cop when he asket me to take hands in air
Please copy and paste the rule you think you broke: 3B) RDM - Random Death Match Definition:

Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban)

Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: I dit a mistake i forgot the rule about the rdm and this wil never happend again
If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and insert the URL below:

NOTE TO MEMBER, This unban appeal will be looked at in due course, Please note there are no timeframe's

Last edited by a moderator:
You were banned for getting killed legtimately and in roleplay in Athira after you tried to rob someone, and you respawned at Athira right after. Also I had multiple reports of you RDMing people.

Hey, I'm sorry very for my mistakes and want very environme to clean up my problems, I made my first mistake in this game because I'm fairly new to arma 3 so if I could have a second chance at and improve myself so would it hosts fine. with regards TheSuspect

Your last comment worrys me... i don't care that your friends are here... no one does!

Its a serious RP server, If you don't know how to follow rules or know how to RP then there is no reason to be here.

Please explain the multiple reports of you rdming players is about ?

I'm new to rp servers, but I never received a warning or something so I can not really fault it. but I will not try to defend myself but I could read the rules closely. but I know of many who received a second chances so if I could have got it so it would have been great. Sincerely TheSuspect

Please link me to your steam profile @TheSuspect so we can process an unban

The terms of the unban will be 1 month without a gun, that is owning one or picking one up, Do you understand ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back