What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Thimoyahh - 06/28/2017 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr T

In-game Name
Mr. T

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
06/28/2017

Member of the team that banned you.
Auxen

Reason given for your ban.
Rule 1.3 / "Swearing at someone outside of roleplay is not tolerated and will be punished by a ban"

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
(This has been clarified by Auxen himself on teamspeak.) A friend reported someone and included some video evidence, in that video we were talking in discord.
In Discord I said some bad words, one of them being "Tering Nazi". Not everyone knows what "tering" means but ofcourse everyone knows what a "Nazi" is and people can get offended by that.

Why should we unban you ?
You of course had every right to ban me since I did say the word "Nazi" but me being in Discord, thinking that the person who stole the truck didn't hear me, I thought I was talking in private. Of course, in a private chat speaking to what I thought was just my friends, I say different stuff than if I were talking to that guy in person. Also the context it was under was a rather joking way, since after that I went on admiring how quick and smooth he stole the car.
In the future I will disclude my Discord from any recordings so no one can hear me swear the way I do in private.
And of course you won't find me swearing at someone in-game out of roleplay.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Would you say it is appropriate to compare people to "nazis" if you don't say it to their face? I don't believe that's a good attitude to have. Providing fair evidence is important to a report a player and we don't expect you to have to edit your footage to make yourself look better because you can't keep your mouth shut.

Have you made an attempt to apologise to John since your ban?

I know it is bad to use bad words but we all know that words sometimes floop out, I am not trying talk myself out of it and I am aware that I shouldn't be saying it.

I haven't apologized to John yet, it simply didn't come up in me and I am just gonna be honest about that.

Looking back at the situation with explanations from admins, I understand that what John did was perfectly in the rules and My friend had no reason to report him.

At the time we were frustrated and we handeled with uncarefull actions and that is both on my, as on my partners side. Mine ofcours for not stopping my partner from making the report. I feel like I tried to get clearification from John asking (Since I am decently new to the server) about the situation but he didn't really want to talk to me (understandable looking back on the situation). I am not saying it's on his side but if he explained his way of thinking in the situation it might've opened my eyes.

If I would get a second chance on the server I would of course handle with much more care, instead of going and accepting that one of my friends just reports someone. I will calm myself down, look at the situation and let other (more experianced players on the server) look at the footage.

One simple awnser, you can't be.

I can tell you  I will be the nicest guy ever and I will be an absolute angel but all you guys can do is trust me.

And if you trust me, or don't, that's up to you guys.

But if this adds any value, I will try my absolute best to not swear at or about people, when they can hear it.

And again, whoever was driving the truck, I appologize.

I don't think it's ok to say it ever, but it happens, and we all swear when we get frustrated. What I was trying to tell you is that I won't bother anyone with my frustrations.

alright, 

Did you already apologised to john dillinger ? 
if not i think that is at least what you can do. 

Don't lie about this because we can easy check it.  

My bad, I had my response typed out, I gues I didn't send it yet.

I appologized to John, just didn't get the chance to find the other guys name who I should really be saying sorry to, which I already inteded when starting the whole report thing. Any chance you have his name?

Hi,

well after reading all the response and gathering information, I`ve decided to let you continue your adventures here again.

You know what you`ve done wrong and indeed refrain from this happening again.

Unbanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back