What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Thomas_Tesla - 10/07/18 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheeseLion

In-game Name
Thomas

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
09/07/18

Member of the team that banned you.
Nalurah

Reason given for your ban.

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was at the garage in Kavala and I saw in chat that someone put something along the lines of 'the attacks will stop if ...(cant remember)'. I questioned what this player meant by this and the reply was 'your greenzone will never be safe again'. By now its clear he was alluding to the recent hacks that have occured (both of which I was involved in) so i decided to chip in out of anger and comment 'Suck my dick'. THis comment was purely out of frustration due to the amount of items lost in the recent attacks. LAter on he confirmed a time that he would attack the greenzone, so i commented saying 'fucking jihadi wannabe'. This however isnt a bannable offence so its purely the first comment that got me banned. I felt inclined to put both in there to provide full context.

Why should we unban you ?
I believe that I should be unbanned because I have a lot of time logged onto the server and lot's of effort invested into materialistic gain. I recently began playing the server again after around 6 months and I came into these hacks. This frustrated me because I dont want to see the community ruined by selfish individuals. If I were to be unbanned then I would try to think before commenting on other peoples actions out of RP, regardless of whether I viewed it as morally correct/incorrect. I believe that I can offer quality RP to the server due to my prior experience and this slip up cost me all the time. If I were to be unbanned then I would happily join the programme for the NHS (I heard about it while viewing ban appeals). I fell that it would benefit me as I would have to work for my spot in the server again and not be just given my spot back. Thank you for reading.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
In the future refrain from commenting on silly things like that. We in the staff team do get these guys when they come around and we do understand the frustration when they do arrive with explosions and "epic" events.
Letting your frustration out like that is rather unnecessary  but you seem to understand that this should not happen.

We are happy to unban you but refrain from the silly sidechat comments. It would be alot harder to get unbanned, and i am sure you understand that.

UNBANNED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back