What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - thomaswebster13 - 01/18/2017 (Unbanned 25/01/2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyrone Is Here

In-game Name
Tyrone

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
01/18/2017

Member of the team that banned you.
Archie

Reason given for your ban.
Forum Report/Combat Logging

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned because I combat logged and because of a forum report on me, Let me explain. I was in a little police chase with A member of the Armed Response, and when I pulled over we engaged in a bit of RP and soon after that RP my friend and I proceeded To initiate saying we had friends in the area etc. It wasnt a very good Initiation but after that a gun fight with our gang and The Armed Response commenced and I drove of up the hill and I was aiming with a MK18 sniper scouting about and one of the ArmedResponse saw us so me and my friend got in the car and drove of but just as we did we both got shot which was fairplay from the AR, I can admit it was a brilliant shot, But soon after as I was dead on the loading screen I kicked My plugs to my pc so therefore it tuurned off. I was a bit angry and mad at the situation, But it was completely stupid of me to get mad at any game and kick my plugs ;(.
I did not do it to save my gear as I do not care about my gear because This is a RolePlay oriented server and that is the main purpose of it, I do not care about my gear it was all because I got a little angry and I have never encountered A situation Like this before with myself :(

Why should we unban you ?
Firstly I think you should Unban me because I realise what rules I broke and It was Completely my fault and I can admit I am 100% accountable for my actions, regardless of if it was a mistake or if it was my anger etc, I know that rule breaks have consequences and I can respect the reason why I was banned :)
In addition to that I have never encountered my self Doing something like that before In a bit of anger (I was completely Fine after, I do not know what got in to me and what i was thinking at the time) I would never ever do something like this again as it was stupidly outrageous and I would like to apoligise for my actions :(
Also I have played on this server For a while now, I know the rules and something like this is really not what I would do, I do not know what I was thinking at the time or what was going through my Head. I know it was simply a stupid Mistake of mine but I know with a mistake like that comes great consequences on this server which I understand and Appreciate, after all I would not like anyone Ruining my RolePlay experience So I can understand the Ban that was Issued to me.
But obveasly I can walk away form this learning a little lesson, But as I said I have not done anything Like this before, this is completely not me and I will be very careful next time not to slip up. 

This Is my favourite server out there on the whole of arma 3, The staff are Awesome the community is amazing and I absolutely love RP and I cant Imagine not being able to play RP, I also get very Immersed within All RolePlay and situations that Involve good quality roleplay and I very much enjoy it. I have also spent nearly 100% of my arma 3 gametime on this server and I can admit I make the odd mistake here and there But something like this is very un-natural from someone like me.
Again Im sorry for my actions and any Inconvenience I have caused for anyone.
Thankyou very very Much for taking your time to read this :)

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
You got banned for VDM 1 month ago and when you were unbanned from that you said that you were going to follow the rules going forward. Why are you here again appealing another ban 1 month later for another violation of the rules.

I know what you mean there, but I really couldn't see my self doing a Mistake like this again, the VDM was a mistake but not intentional. I thought I would never get banned again but I knew what rules I broke this time and It was just one of those odd slip ups which I apologise for.

I also can't Imagine being away from RPUK because I love it so much and I bring good RolePlay to the server and have an absolute great time :)

I will also take this is a big lesson for me.

And I know I said I will follow the rules after I got banned for the case of VDM

And I did follow the rules until now when I made this stupid slip up which I will control myself next time, and make sure not to be so stupid, I honestly cant remember what I was thinking at the time still to this day, but Iam very sorry for all this Inconvenience 

I know exactly where I went wrong here, and I do accept the consequences for my actions, and the punishment towards me was fair, and also taught me a little lesson, I do need a little break from RP but Iam buzzing to get back onto it. I have walked away from these situations, to learn a lesson as I said to be alot more careful not to make silly mistakes like this. Iam also very passionate towards this community and the servers.

I know it was last month when I was banned but that was near to when I was first starting out and I was a bit of a dummy then and I have learnt an Incredible amount since and Have even learnt something from this situation right here , It was not like me to do something like this in a game, to see something like this from me is unusual, I realise im saying this with a case of VDM a month ago but that was an accident and I did not RP it out enough for my case of VDM but my RolePlay has got so much better since then, and I believe a second chance would make sense for me here. And I do truly love this community and Hate being away from it :(

And that is a good point there Ci busterguy, I respect that :)

I watched the video and it was pretty bad. Saying your going to follow the rules is one thing, but actually doing so is another. If we unban you do you realise that this will be your final chance?

As John said, this is your last chance. don't make any silly mistakes.

Unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back