What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - thomaswebster13 - 12/18/2016 (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyrone Is Here

In-game Name
Tyrone

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
12/18/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
ArrogantBread

Reason given for your ban.
"You Were Kicked Off The Game.(Battleye: Admin Kick (VDM - By ArrogantBread on 18/12/2016

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
In my opinion The reason I think I was banned was for VDMing people and I can fully own Up to it and be honest and truthfully Say that I did VDM people but it was not a huge VDM.
I do not quite remember what happened but Im sure an Admin Will remember better than me because my memory is not the best but anyway, yes i did VDM a few people But they the majority of them were not intentional as I have not once been on an arma 3 server to Troll/Abuse.
And I did crash Into vehicles but I tried to keep it all under good RP but I can certainly say when I VDM people I do get out sometimes to say sorry.

Why should we unban you ?
I think you should unban me from your great servers because Iam a dedicated RP player that likes nothing more than a great RP experience and great fun, and the reason I came to this Roleplay.co.uk is because my friends recommended it to me and Iam addicted to it I literally cannot come off.
Also I would just like to apoligize for any inconvenience I have created here and The VDMs I did were not intentional and I hope a member of the team respects that because I hate trollers and I certainly do not want to associate myself with them.
But I Did go through the whole of the rules before I came onto the server and Iam very aware of what VDM is or Vehicle Deathmatch. And I know and I accept that Iam fully accountable for my actions here But I know not To do something as stupid as this again even though a few of them were accidents but that doesnt mean all my VDMs were.
I hope you accept that we all make mistakes but yes At the same time I was being a stupid Idiot and I dont know what was going through my head.
Another reason why I think you should Unban me is because I have spent over 97% of my arma 3 gametime on Altis Life UK (roleplay.co.uk) because I love RP and I always have and I also get very Immersed within the RP and spend long hours everyday enjoying myself and Iam upset to see myself with a ban but I do fully understand why you have banned me.
If I do see myself recieving an unban I shul be ALOT ALOT more careful and actually think a bit more next time.
Thankyou for reading this :)

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Denied. Resubmit in a week. Do not message anyone about your appeal. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back