What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - TI Jamie (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie

Unlinked
Dear Admins 

TI Jamie has opened an un-ban appeal

Your In-game name: TI Jamie
Your Steam Profile ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198101038560/
Your GUID or Steam ID: 76561198101038560
Date & Time you was banned:: 18/08/2015
Admin that banned you (Check ban message when you connect to the servers): Vlad
In your own words, Why do you think you was banned: I have no idea you can ask anyone in TI I haven't even played on the server for about a week i have being playing other games and alittle king of the hill i am just wondering when i could of "streamsniped"
Please copy and paste the rule you think you broke: 4H) Stream sniping is bannable, if you are on the server or have a friend on the server do not watch someone who is live streaming on our server and use their location information or information from that stream to meet up with them/kill them etc (Punishment is a ban)
Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: Because i do not streamsnipe i have not played on the server for the past week until i tried to connect today i know there are alot of Jamie's is and feel this must be a mistake.
If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and insert the URL below: http://www.altislife.co.uk/forms/5-unban-appeal/

NOTE TO MEMBER, This unban appeal will be looked at in due course, Please note there are no timeframe's

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes unfortunately the video for this has been deleted but I was stream sniped on our KOTH by a couple of guys a few weeks ago. There would have been no other way for the people who killed me to find me.

Yes unfortunately the video for this has been deleted but I was stream sniped on our KOTH by a couple of guys a few weeks ago. There would have been no other way for the people who killed me to find me.
I would just like to say that I was playing King of the Hill on KOTH Friday I did notice you was on but I am pretty sure I did not kill you at all are you sure this is me and isn't a mistake? As I have never stream sniped and pretty sure I didn't even kill you nor come into contact with you in-game.

I really think its best people stay away if people are streaming on the main page, Vladic unfortunately gets sniped quite a bit

Unbanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back