What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Tigerr - 05/11/17 (Timed out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tigerr

In-game Name
Tigerr

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
20/09/17

Member of the team that banned you.
Matt

Reason given for your ban.
Exploiting/Trolling

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
Basically i got banned because of me exploiting through a wall, which i am not going to go on about it saying that i didn't however i personally had no intent on doing it, link to the unban appeal that got denied due to the fact they wanted me to join the army and come back when i am "ready to join the community again", https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/95146-un-ban-appeal-tigerr-09202017-denied/?tab=comments#comment-540359

I have spoke to O'Connor about it and have apologised for actions on the day, there is not much to put as it was quite a while ago when i got banned and so forth.

Why should we unban you ?
I am currently in training at Harrogate in the British Army, i cant disclose every information about it, so i will keep it short, been there for some time learning about key standards of the British army, here they are;
CDRILS
Courage
Displine
Integrity
Loyalty
Selfless commitment

Integrity is became a big one for me ever since i had joined, for those who do not know what it means, it basically means being Honest in the short term, i think if your honest with yourself then you can be honest with everyone else, i would love to come back, i have been here for since 2015 and this where the Loyalty part has came in, i think being loyal to a community for so long should come as a recognition to the Admins as a hole.
Selfless commitment is also something which is important it makes me not only not be selfish but to help other people and make them enjoy it and they can therefore help you and make you have a good experience.

Next time if i do get unbanned i will make sure to put the rules and the CDRILS to everything i do.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
After your appeal was denied in September you made several status updates regarding the community. I quote 

"This community... has gone down a very steep hill and just isn't what is was before..."

I'm interested what you meant by this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back