What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Tigerr - 09/20/2017 (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tigerr

In-game Name
Tigerr

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
09/20/2017

Member of the team that banned you.
Matt

Reason given for your ban.
Exploiting/Trolling

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned for reasons which are unknown to me, although it was because of Exploiting/Trolling, Im going to assume that the UNMC man which was there had reported me due to the fact that there were no others on, Basically long story short, 2 UNMC man were flying around in a Y-32 Xian basically giving lifts to us which are 3 armed rebels, it seemed to be all good and then we went to a SAF cargo drop looked around for about 30 minutes then we though we should just take the y-32 Xian for ourselfs, this lead to us shooting with mk-18s and mk14s at the windows which became fruitless, however they flew off and we saw them going to UNMC airfields so we though we should go there, some time later i go down on my own to the base and look around i see one UNMC man and he starts to ask why i was here i said i want that helmet he said no so i persue the man into the white HM looking buildings and then he started pointing guns at me so i ran around him a so he would have a clear shot on me, he kept running from room to room shouting insults at me and apparently that was lagswitch because i ran round him however in it was weired as he was standing in the way on the halfway which caused me to sometimes fly into walls and stuff it i was very shocked and amazed when i somehow landed into the other door, also when i knocked him out i was lagging quite hard and i knocked him out and then ran to the door, however because there were 3 people inside it kinda bugged me and was weird, i had 2 other people aiming guns at the window knowing that if the tried anything they would i get shot, i felt that i was covered and that we out numbered them, Now also i had no news of a report or any sort, so i assume that the admin banned me on the spot without anysort of report etc. I also went to the UNMC lands due to the fact that we were chasing the Xian however we went in to catch it however it was not invading as we were only getting revenge.

Which now has became apparent to me that i can see what it looks like and and it does look like DPI glitching but i can honestly say it i didn't do it.

New evidence from Ji Sidao - http://plays.tv/video/59c2ad16d003705e3c/for-tiger As seen it shows that not only it is happening to everyone in that building although small but still.

As shown in this video watch till 8 minutes then watch the other video.

He seemed to have removed the video.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

from that timing he walks through the door fine but then look at this video, http://plays.tv/video/59c2ad16d003705e3c/for-tiger

Why should we unban you ?
Well to be honest i only have 11 days left before i leave the community as a hole and i dont think i want to be leaving on a bad note, personally i can see where your coming from and i can see why you would think that it was, i have been here for 2 years and i dont think that i have done something to break the rules ever since my last ban, i have always kept on the good side, although i would have loved to have a chat to Matt on why he had banned me on that night however it seemed like he had made his mind up without my opinion put in, I want to be unbanned as i find it fun and enjoyable and i dont think i would ever mean to break a rule. If i could speak to Matt on teamspeak some time it would be great to discuss everything however i will be posting this untill my reply.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
https://gyazo.com/9f4f735b7ff220524f35e6a7963ebd0a

I really don't know how you can explain the clip above. Lag in ARMA causes other people to see you move around in a strange manor, teleporting about a bit maybe, but the clip above shows you teleport through a wall and open the door from the other side. I've never seen this happen in all my time playing this game and really can't find any legitimate reason for this. Does Ji have a video of the moment the above clip happened?  

https://gyazo.com/9f4f735b7ff220524f35e6a7963ebd0a

I really don't know how you can explain the clip above. Lag in ARMA causes other people to see you move around in a strange manor, teleporting about a bit maybe, but the clip above shows you teleport through a wall and open the door from the other side. I've never seen this happen in all my time playing this game and really can't find any legitimate reason for this. Does Ji have a video of the moment the above clip happened?  
JI wouldnt have a clip of that due to the fact they were dealing with the other soldier which was located in the area, now Matt im honestly saying i dont even know how to DPI, like in the clip provided it shows people running through the walls which isnt showing their screen, now you accused me of lying when i said that i was honestly shocked and was laughing at the comment he made, i found it funny as he was angry and i honestly did not know what was going on, i would carry this on but i would like to first of all apologise to O'Connor for my stupid behaviour and for what was happening, furthermore i would like to apologise for some how glitching through the wall and for next time i would take my time instead of running around someone, and also would like to say i would love to get back on the server as i do not have long until i have to join the British Army on the 1st Oct.

We go off the cards we have been dealt. The evidence that was provided looks very bad but sometimes lag does have a factor. However As matt stated I've never seen lag that bad (other then people actually using a lag switch) 

Now your answer to "why should we unban you" is nothing that's actually going to get you unbanned to be honest with you. Therefore I will ask you again.

Why should we unban you?

I'll give you a little clue in what we look for. For example, what can you bring to the community if your unbanned? 

Also quote me the rule you broke and explain it in your own words. 

We go off the cards we have been dealt. The evidence that was provided looks very bad but sometimes lag does have a factor. However As matt stated I've never seen lag that bad (other then people actually using a lag switch) 

Now your answer to "why should we unban you" is nothing that's actually going to get you unbanned to be honest with you. Therefore I will ask you again.

Why should we unban you?

I'll give you a little clue in what we look for. For example, what can you bring to the community if your unbanned? 

Also quote me the rule you broke and explain it in your own words. 
Robbie to be honest i have been here for 2 years and i honestly will try and improve my self on the community, for starts i am currently leaving to join the British Army in 6 days and most people would give up, however not me i want to leave the community on a good note, what i can bring is to better my self by improving roleplay and not being such a "Dick" in role play and let others have a good experience aswell.

I think my actions are immature and such not have been tolerated i may be only here for a few days but i want the last to be a fun and enjoyable one, what i will do is firstly create a fun race or a fun organisation where people can come and enjoy and maybe even a leaving party for me.

For the rule part Matt stated i broke 3 however it did not go under the part Exploiting/Trolling

(2.7) Trolling - The following examples are considered trolling however there are multiple others so we advise common sense. Running around the police/medics/anyone, throwing yourself in front of vehicles, playing music in any chat or on Teamspeak, bombarding the messaging system, buying multiple vehicles to block spawn areas or using them to blow things up, jumping off buildings without RP,spamming the vote admin or vote kick system, talking/playing music in the lobby screen, playing soundboards/voice changers in game and open TS channels (Punishment is a ban, or permanent ban depending on the severity).

2.4) Using any exploits such as looting dead bodies, duplication of items or money, using the ‘Flip Vehicle’ feature outside of its intended purpose, transferring / processing items through walls and windows,and locking doors that have been broken into before 10 minutes have passed, IE those that have been bolt-cut. Punishment is a permanent ban without appeal. If you discover an exploit that nobody else knows about, please reveal it to a staff member privately in order to ensure that it does not be abused in the future.

2.4  My own words is that someone using in game mechanics to use to a advantage, also glitching through walls to see more then the normal eye would, also ie glitching into bodies and other mechanics such as the flip vehicle to hurt or kill anyone else with the intent not as a bug. Using DPI glitches and ''Pulling the plug'' to go through the walls using mechanics to make the game think it had lost connection.

2.7  Trolling part would be progressively annoying someone by insulting or in my case generally being annoying not let people go to sleep, also using other mechanics in game such as jumping off buildings or generally blocking role play or mechanics in the game. I would say that what people think of trolling may be not to other people such as racism and other methods which would offend others

Denied.

Maybe some time in the army will do you some good, and help you grow as a person. I wish you the best of luck with that endeavour, and when you are actually ready to rejoin our community you can try this again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back