What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Tigerr - 17/12/17 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tigerr

In-game Name
Tigerr

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
20/09/17

Member of the team that banned you.
Matt

Reason given for your ban.
Exploiting/Trolling

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
Well here i am again... just to reiterate what i had previously said: Basically i got banned because of me exploiting through a wall, which i am not going to go on about it saying that i didn't however i personally had no intent on doing it, link to the unban appeal that got denied due to the fact they wanted me to join the army and come back when i am "ready to join the community again", https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/95146-un-ban-appeal-tigerr-09202017-denied/?tab=comments#comment-540359, sorry to copy again i literally have no more to stay and if i were to change the words it would have the same effect.

Why should we unban you ?
Like i had previously said i have been in the army now since Oct 1st may not seem such a long time but to me it feels like a year has gone by, even since my last unban i learned alot more about myself after sitting in a "shithole" pit up in Catterick(North Yorkshire), I am honestly ready to rejoin the community i have December off and i would love to come back. Hopefully i would love to be on all times but i got seshs to be going to.

Like i said about Integrity " Integrity is became a big one for me ever since i had joined, for those who do not know what it means, it basically means being Honest in the short term, i think if your honest with yourself then you can be honest with everyone else, i would love to come back, i have been here for since 2015 and this where the Loyalty part has came in, i think being loyal to a community for so long should come as a recognition to the Admins as a hole.
Selfless commitment is also something which is important it makes me not only not be selfish but to help other people and make them enjoy it and they can therefore help you and make you have a good experience. "

I also think that Discipline has became a big one more me lately as after seeing how hard and intense the training can be and how people can piss me off a lot, i think just to keep my cool and have the Discipline to carry on and man it up, although been put through a new process for my intake called L&IT which will break you down and build you up to be a better person, although i have seen a major change in myself and my friends around me, i realised that my mates dont have the key CDRILS and the lack of Integrity as a hole, as they would lie to anything but the best thing is always to keep it honest and you cant go wrong.

To go over what Crumble had said in my previous unban appeal about what i said below.
"This community... has gone down a very steep hill and just isn't what is was before..."
I basically was very annoyed at my own mistakes and thought to blame the community for my wrong doings, Now however I think what I meant is that I have been here since 2015 and I had never been denied for which I thought was a ridiculous reason, however I have been enlightened by the British Army and I see that having the Displine to know my own wrong doings and for that I had done something wrong and I must except my fate and must be mature adult about it. <--- To go over what i had said however i had to go back to Harrogate for training.

I think unbanning me will bring back good memories of my time, i did really enjoy it however like anything You want something you cant have, my stupidity got me in trouble. I will have to re go over the rules again as i am sure new rules have been in place, i hope to make a good role play story for everyone as i think combat isn't always a good answer for a problem so therefore i would love to create new opportunity for RP etc.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's continue this from your last appeal which timed out.

After your appeal was denied in September you made several status updates regarding the community. I quote 

"This community... has gone down a very steep hill and just isn't what is was before..."

I'm interested what you meant by this.

Let's continue this from your last appeal which timed out.

After your appeal was denied in September you made several status updates regarding the community. I quote 

I'm interested what you meant by this.
Like in my appeal i had stated what my reply was to Crumble when went over what i had previously said here is what i wanted to say, " I basically was very annoyed at my own mistakes and thought to blame the community for my wrong doings, Now however I think what I meant is that I have been here since 2015 and I had never been denied for which I thought was a ridiculous reason, however I have been enlightened by the British Army and I see that having the Discipline to know my own wrong doings and for that I had done something wrong and I must except my fate and must be mature adult about it."  To basically add to what i had said, my actions were clearly unacceptable but knowing me i was annoyed at the fact that it got denied for the reason that "ready to join the community again" and to basically come back when i came back from the army. Now i personally i think he was right to say that as thinking over it, it had made me a better person to rejoin the community as. At the time i was aggravated by the fact it got denied because of this reason, i clearly thought it was acceptable to post on my status about it which got me a warning point against me and which i spoke to the admins and they clearly stated that the admins had the authorisation to deny me.

Looking at your ban notes at your own words in both appeals you say you were "shocked and amazed" that you got pushed through doors, through walls etc, however you still exploited the fact at one point when you knocked them out through a wall.  We all know arma is a buggy mess but that doesn't give you an excuse to use it to your advantage in this manner.

Going forward, if this was to occur again, or anything similar, how would you handle it? 

Looking at your ban notes at your own words in both appeals you say you were "shocked and amazed" that you got pushed through doors, through walls etc, however you still exploited the fact at one point when you knocked them out through a wall.  We all know arma is a buggy mess but that doesn't give you an excuse to use it to your advantage in this manner.

Going forward, if this was to occur again, or anything similar, how would you handle it? 
To be honest i would handle it with maturity and seriously stop what i am doing and contact a admin asap with a recording, but with whats most important is to contact the man i knocked out via TS or other means, like before i was shocked because i had no clue on my screen, however that does NOT give me the excuse to use this as advantage to win over another player, if it is a bug i must report via the website report a bug section or contact a admin with recording.

Thanks Tigerr, @Mattch

I hope you have indeed learned from this situation and I'm certain we won't be seeing you back in this section of the forums for a long time.

Unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back