What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Tigerr (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tigerr

In-game Name
Tigerr

Steam ID
tigertango1

The date of your ban.
10/30/2015

Member of the team that banned you.
Drew

Reason given for your ban.
RDM

The Server you initially was banned on.

In your own words, Please type why you think you was banned
I will start this of by saying i have applied 3 times and will not give up beacuse i dont quit. Well. it started when i met this gang after i am getting robbed, so i drove down to gun store because i lost my gun so, we were near telos gas station, we saw a silver SUV parked, we carried on i got a gun and came back down to see someone picklocking, we pulled over and said ''STOP NOW, STOP NOW'' he carried on and jumped into his car, our car was broken because of a bush, there was 2 yellow offroads 1 drove past, the other was behind we shouted clearly ''STOP WE NEED A REPAIR KIT STOPPP!!'' he carried on, we shot his tires, then we said ''All we wanted was a repair kit'' he complies and gives me a repair kit, when im repairing the car, a box truck drove really fast on purpose, he must of missed my friend by 2 inches we said ''SIR STOP NOW!'' we piped our horn and drove up to back and just stayed there he didnt comply to pull over, we started to speed up trying to get in front of the van, we repeate ''SIR LAST CHANCE'', he drove into Athira, drove into the Garage, i jumped out and so did my friend, ''I said on the ground on the ground'' he put his car away turned around and pointed his gun at me, i ducked, i looked back up to see him still there i shot 3 times and killed him. The police swiftyly came in and arrested me. (Police part was not needed as it resolved with me going to jail.)

Why should we unban you.
I mean this is second chance of getting banned of RDM but it wasnt really RDM because RDM - Random Death Match Definition:
Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban) i clearly engaged by asking nearly 3 times i mean thats surely giving a aspect of RP, he went into the garage to get away from RP and put his truck away. (He could have had maybe drugs or legal stuff in). I cant really say much because i dont think its fair that i got banned for RDM. i accept that i broke a rule by killing in a Greenzone but surely he got away with this?. I know i have been banned before RDM but i feel this is not RDM please if i can talk to an admin would be great thanks. (ps: i had came into TS in a respectiable manor. ask drew for more info on it.)

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Partially, I think I banned him before the player notes was implemented. I banned a while back for what I thought was RDM as I heard no initiation. Your explanation of the garage had nothing to do with the ban. It was leading up to Athira by gravia fuel. 

I had reports of your friend JME constantly breaking rules so I spectated etc, and caught him in the act. However when continuing to watch you It might have been a problem on my side in which I couldn't hear. Although I couldn't confirm at the time you come to TS with me a had a nice conversation in which I told him I can't unban he has to go through the appeal and he understood and appreciated the help.

Unbanned for a final chance, Follow the rules going forward.

03/12/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back