What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - timmyyy - 29/11/17 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

timmyyy

In-game Name
timmyyy

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
27/02/17

Member of the team that banned you.
Busterguy

Reason given for your ban.
VDM

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I guess back then i vdm'd some one i really dont remember it was so long ago

Why should we unban you ?
i am a changed person, and wants to start playing the server didnt realise i was even banned untill just, im sorry for what ever i did then wont happen again

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Let me refresh your memory, and perhaps you can offer a more detailed explanation.

You ran over multiple people in the greenzone killing them and were also ramming cars.

Over to you.

i am very sorry for the rule break, i am completely changed to who i was at the start of the year. I have not played this server before and would like to start out and try it. Again very sorry for what i did, can assure you nothing like this will happen again

i now have read the server rules and am sure i fully understand them, i would love to try the server out seriously and see what it can offer, it looks like a really developed server and popular, i would not do anything like this if unbanned. 

So explain to me your recent actions on team speak. Were you being abusive towards others? (lieing would not be wise)

Also why did you feel it was necessary to bump your post?

• Wow
Reactions: Ji
 I just wanted to tell you guys that I have read the rules so if I get unbanned I can play the server because I didn't write much. I didn't intentionally bump it to get a response I just wanted to emphase my regret and tell you how much I want to get unbanned. everyone I have spoken to except like one has got on with me. There was an incident where I said a thing abit to harsh to a young on. but nothing else I spoke to some UNMC guys and we had a great laugh ripping into each other. I'm sure they'd agree. I'm just gonna say I have not nor ever will be intentionally abusive to try and hurt their feeelings. Everyone I have spoke to on ts mostly the unmc guys I have had a brilliant laugh will. Apart from that one when a young lad didn't think I was joking and asked a developer to talk to me which he did and I hope under stood that I was kidding. That's all I can think of. If i was unbanned and given another chance to play this great server, i can promise you i would not let you down. If i said something to somebody that offended them, i promise it really wasnt my intention, if unbanned i would come to the community with a good attitude and a good mindset, before i just came on ts to have a laugh with people ripping into each other. i really would love to get unbanned though, it really does look like a great server and a fantastic community. I really cant understand what drew me to do what i did so long ago, really big mistake. Im really not a toxic person im really not that kind of person, thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Prove you know the rules then, go to the rules page and quote the rule/s you broke and explain them in your own words.

VDM this is when you use your car/truck as a weapon to kill or try to kill them, how ever if it is MRAP on MRAP such as an ifrit and a hunter, then it is allowed.

I'm slightly concerned by the names you have joined with on other servers...

I you are found to be toxic in anyway towards any member of this community, you will be banned permanently.

I'll give you a chance, don't fuck it up.

Unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back