What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - ting tong - 31/03/18 (Timed out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ting tong

In-game Name
ting tong

Steam ID

The date of your ban.

Member of the team that banned you.
CreatorChris

Reason given for your ban.
RDM

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
me and my friend stole a police hatchback and pull over a random person I tried to stop myself from bumping into them but accidents happen then I said ''do you know what a pulled you over for with my pistol out then he pulled a gun out so I panicked and killed him then he reived himself and said ''RDM'' because he was a admin and then he shot me and then me and my friend were pulled out to a sit and I accepted what I did he told me to leave and look at the rules and if I join before reading them I would get banned but because a I am dyslectic I forgot which a apologised for then tabbed out to read the rules and as I did he banned me.

Why should we unban you ?
I am relatively new and I am also a kind player who helps people who are very new and give them money to get started I have also so been RDMed many a time and have not complained but the thing I did not like is that I do not keep my stuff but the admin did I hope you have a good think about this appeal and thank you for reading. I have read the rules over 5 times for this admin and I understand he is just doing his job

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I did he told me to leave and look at the rules and if I join before reading them I would get banned but because a I am dyslectic I forgot which a apologised for then tabbed out to read the rules and as I did he banned me.
So your dyslexia makes you forget to follow instructions/advice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back