What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - TiptonSamurai - 31/12/17 (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TiptonSamurai

In-game Name
OG Samurai

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
31/12/17

Member of the team that banned you.
DCC Coozer

Reason given for your ban.
2.4 Exploit

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
Well I was at Advanced Rebel about to get geared up when I heard a helicopter coming in for the landing so I took cover underneath Dodgy Daves and was going to wait them out, I used First Person and Third Person to see the person drop a gun on the floor which I was just initially going to steal and run but it did have a magazine inside and of course it was a red zone, so I took it upon myself to kill the 2 guys that was getting geared up.

Why should we unban you ?
To begin with, the whole situation I had recorded and slightly done some editing and posted on to the Forums in the Video/Screen shot section as intended as a funny video but at no point was I intentionally or purposely using an exploit, as I thought it was generally ok to begin with. If at any point I had known it was an exploit, I highly doubt I would have done it let alone posted it on the forums for the whole community and admins to see.

I did speak with two level 2 admins about why I was receiving the ban (Coozer and Gordon). I was just stunned and confused as to why. But when speaking with them I did say that none of it was intentional and that if I had known or someone had spoken to me about what I had did was completely wrong I would have compensated the 2 guys that died and of course apologised.

But as it stands if I was to get unbanned from this, I will of course be avoiding that tactic or anything remotely close to what I did and will also would like to fully compensate the two guys that was killed due to me using an exploit.
All I can do is apologise and hope that the reviewing staff member can see from my point and see that I won't do this again.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

You're peering through the floor, I don't understand how you can think this is anything other than an exploit? You've exploited something that you're clearly not meant to be able to do to gain an advantage and then were daft enough to post a video of it on the forums! Leaning into walls to see through them, peering through floors of towers to shoot people coming up etc are all known exploits, why is this any different? 

You're peering through the floor, I don't understand how you can think this is anything other than an exploit? You've exploited something that you're clearly not meant to be able to do to gain an advantage and then were daft enough to post a video of it on the forums! Leaning into walls to see through them, peering through floors of towers to shoot people coming up etc are all known exploits, why is this any different? 
As I said at the time I generally thought it was ok as I wasnt contortioning my body to purposely exploit a bug in the game (which is the only exploits I have seen), it was only after I had received the ban and spoken with the two admins on TeamSpeak did I find out what I did was an exploit.

The video wasn't intended to show people that it could be exploited nor was it their for me to show off that I could get away with something and be fine by it, it was just a video that I thought was funny giving the circumstances that they had placed the gun on the floor for me to grab and nothing more.

All I can do at this stage is apologise and offer full compensation to the guys who died in the video as well as promise to never do it or anything of an exploit again.

I assume that as you "didn't know" this was an exploit this is how you've always played the game?

I assume that as you "didn't know" this was an exploit this is how you've always played the game?
Not generally, as I hardly got into any fights or any intense situations that invovled that particular building, not very often that I would have to hide underneath it to avoid being shot or being interacted by rebels.

Which is why I found it to be funny that, that situation happened.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am really struggling to find the benefit of giving you the doubt here.. someone with almost 4k hours most definitely knows that this is a form of glitching.. In no way is this ever seen as fair gameplay...

Nope, i don't believe you didn't know this wasn't 'on'... I can't place trust in you due to how easy this is to do.

Denied, appeal sometime in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back