What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Titan' (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scottyy

In-game Name
Titan

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
11/28/2015

Member of the team that banned you.
BratJaggesVlnd

Reason given for your ban.
RDM and Making a second account

The Server you initially was banned on.
Server 2

In your own words, Please type why you think you was banned
I was banned because someone reported me for shooting at there car or thought I was shooting at them. I never shot anyone or neither the car.... I shot in the air and even have people vouce for me, but I understand the confusion, the officers thought I shot at them which I didn't and shot in the air, then they shot back and caused a massive gunfight and ended up in them dying. I understand the confusion that they thought I shot at them, but I'm being honest I never shot at them until they returned fire. However it was my fault because I should've gone over to them, it was my fault and no one else did anything wrong just my bad mistake and mindset. Here's the following report:http://www.altislife.co.uk/topic/42095-report-a-player-y-vito-rdm/

Why should we unban you.
There's multiple reasons why I want to be unbanned, first reason is because I want to stay as a cop on this server and there's nothing left for me, the cops is a big part of me on this server and being banned would make me really gutted and it's one of the main things I enjoy on being in this server!
Another reason would be because I have many friends on this server who play all night and all day and I want to be part of that and I feel like this community is a main part of my gaming life which no other server represents. This server has made me meet new people and experienced new things and I think that's important for this community
My final reason is because it's my favourite server and always will be, I don't find any other servers interesting enough like this one! This community and server is a big part of my life and I feel I did make a massive mistake on my side and I would want to make a apology towards the admins/ moderators and everyone involved. That's all my reasons and feel I hope it's good enough for everyone:)Over\all I'm sorry for everything I did and fully understand my mistakes throughout the situation and apologise to everyone involved because I understand they could get affected aswell, I will never make any stupid moves ever and watch what im doing.

I've improved my roleplay and effort on different servers, I've been banned from this community for about 2 months and I can't deal with my time here being ended. It doesn't feel right and hope I'll be unbanned. Previous Unban Appeal-28/11/15

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
As I've said we don't give forth chances here, you made several accounts to bypass the ban which is not tolerated. 

No more disputes!

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back