What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - TjayJefferies - 05/20/2017 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TjayJefferies

In-game Name
(SOS) LCPL.Tjay

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
05/20/2017

Member of the team that banned you.
Vladic Ka

Reason given for your ban.
Poor Rp

The Server you initially were banned on.

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
It says on the note of the ban that I gave poor initiation and I excited someone without saying a word

Why should we unban you ?
I think the initiation was pretty good in the circumstances they are in a hatchback going full speed and we pull in front of them and get out saying get out or we will be forced to shoot.

From my experiences of getting robbed this is how everyone initiates when its a car chase.

When I executed the guy without talking I know what I did is wrong and will promise that I will never do it again. This is a one off I take roleplay very seriously that's why I just became a medic and normally I would of said you didn't follow orders so you will be shot. In all honestly I feel stupid for not remembering to do it that day I killed like 20 people and said it on all of them apart from one

Overall I think I should be unbanned because the initiation was fine ( Given the circumstances ) and the killing the guy without speaking is a one off and never will happen again.

Also over the past 2 weeks I have racked up 100+ more hours on Arma and I would said 90% of that is on roleplay.co.uk this shows I love the server and play it every day and maybe might show you that this incident wasn't on purpose and was a one off and will never happen again.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote me what was exactly your initiation.

Also quote me the rules that you broke and explain them in your own words.

Quote me what was exactly your initiation.

Also quote me the rules that you broke and explain them in your own words.
Me and my friend were trying to make some easy cash so we saw a hatchback driving and we thought we should pull them over and see if they have any cash or guns we can steal we overtook them got out and said * Get out the car or we will shoot your tires* then they kept on going so we pulled up along side them and said * out the car or we will shoot* They carried on so we shot the tires leading to the Execution part.

Rule (7.1.3) The rule I broke was poor roleplay is when you don't give a good enough reason to start firing, in my circumstances I didn't give a reason to execute him.

Wait, so you told them to pull over WHILE in your car? From your lastest comment, "You pulled up along side them and said "out the car or we will shoot", would you say that qualify as good RP?

Wait, so you told them to pull over WHILE in your car? From your lastest comment, "You pulled up along side them and said "out the car or we will shoot", would you say that qualify as good RP?
That was us giving them there last warning before that we pulled over in front of them and told them 'pull over or your tires will be shot ' I think it was very good roleplay given the circumstances.

If you are initiating from inside your car to another car, the other person can't hear it, you have to physically be out of the car when initiating, do you understand this? 

Because if you did, you would understand why you where banned.  

If you are initiating from inside your car to another car, the other person can't hear it, you have to physically be out of the car when initiating, do you understand this? 

Because if you did, you would understand why you where banned.  
I said in my appeal that we pull over in front of them and get out saying "get out or you will be shot"

I think I've worded it wrong in my reply saying we got out ( of our car)  in front of them *telling them to get out or they will be shot* then I said we pulled up along side them saying *out the car or your tires with be shot* This was just us giving them their last warning.

Hello,

This is your last final chance we are giving you, don`t mess it up. I will let you play here again, dont let me down.

Unbanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back