What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Toast26 - 04/11/18 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toast26

In-game Name
Emil

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
04/11/18

Member of the team that banned you.
Qrow

Reason given for your ban.
2.2/7.1.3

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned because I broke the server's rules, this server is about serious RP and at the time and place I did not roleplay within high quality standards. I got banned because did not rp to the guy that I shoot and I never initiated on the situation so I failed rp

Why should we unban you ?
I really regret what I did in the server, and after that incidence happened I re read the rules so I would be able to remember everything. I usually roleplay really good but the report happened I was still in the learning situation of the game and server. When I first joined the server then my intension was to become a member of the NHS. After helping out in the NHS but after a while i got bored and lost my interested in arma3 That was around 6 months ago. After I came back from a long brake on the server, I just tried to have fun and meet new people. It was not my intension to break the rules. At the time I felt uncomfortable after the incidence but I didn't think that I broke any rules. After the incidence happened, I joined the ts like Drex said but he never joined ts so I thought he went offline. I hope that I will be unbanned because the next day I met a group of people and I played with them 3 days in a row now for around 12 hours a day and I learned all the rules now but if I'm unsure about anything than I have the rulebook on the side if I ever need it. I've enjoyed the server so much so I even bought almost all the dlc of arma3, so I could enjoy it even more than before. I've learned my lesson and right now I know what I did wrong and I promise that I will not brake any rules again.

I really hope that I could have a second chance at being an active member in the uk roleplay server.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

So 2.2 and 7.1.3..

Do us a favour, head over to the rules apge, quote us the rules you broke in here.
Also explain why such rules like that are in place please.

So 2.2 and 7.1.3..

Do us a favour, head over to the rules apge, quote us the rules you broke in here.
Also explain why such rules like that are in place please.
(2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban)

and

(7.1.3) Killing someone must be carried out with high quality roleplay, “put your hands up or I will shoot” etc is considered low quality RP and may lead to a ban for RDM/Fail RP. Executing another player must also be carried out with high quality roleplay, the only exception to this rule is if both you and the victim are engaged in a gunfight together.

Rules exists on the server so the players will have more fun while playing on the server and because everyone needs to follow them. The rules exist because this is a roleplay server with allot of players in it that wants to roleplay and have fun. and without rules the server would become chaotic with no roleplay. The rules exist on the server so it feels like a real island u play on with real roleplay. The rules are in place to ensure that everyone in the server can have fun while on the server. 

I will follow the rules with high quality roleplay and talk to the person about the situation

1. In the situation you got ban for what will you do next time if you come in the same situation ?  

Please give me a example of how you will roleplay it. 

Last edited by a moderator:
i would tell my friend to stop the car and and run to the guy my friend drove over and ask him if hes ok and if he needs medical attention, if he needs it than i would text the nhs. after that i would roleplay out of the situation until i can leave the area. 

The situation  you write above sounds more like a VDM or a accident and have nothing to do with roleplay about robbery. 

Try again to write down a roleplay scenario on how you will rob a guy for his money.

The situation was never a robbery but if it was i would say. "Hello sir" to get the attention and after that i would say "sir this is a robbery put your hands behind your back and if you do not comply i will use leathal force against you"  after that i would say "sir give me all of youre money, if you dont comply then i will shoot you"

after the victime gives me the cash i will leave him alone unharmed 

do you have itchy fingers by any chance? 
not every robbery you need to shoot. Also if you consider that high quality roleplay. 
then take a look this post. 

After readin this lets try again how will you rob someone? 

If i rob someone i would try my best roleplaying in the situation. If i find a target example if he/she is minning Diamonds then i start talking to the person to gain trust by talking about whats going on or how the person has been feeling lately. gaining trust will make the robbery more likely to go the right direction. i meet the same guy at the processor, i will get in to the victims truck and ask him if he needs a refuel. The victime will drive to the closest gas station.  i will be chill while speaking to the player that im about to robb. My plan when to robb the victim will be at a gas station. i will ask the victim  for the keys so i can remove the fuel cap, so i can refuel the vehicle. after refueling i will walk in to the gas station and then walk out and tell the victim that this place sells someting that t he victim might be interested in. the driver will get out of the car and walk in to the gas station. this is the time for me to strike and steal the victims truck. and leaving him stranded at the gas station while i will go sell the Diamonds.

this is a robbery that will take time and patience. if something goese wrong then i will roleplay out of the situaton 

We expect not to see you back here for an offence like this again. Preferably not at all back here for anything.
Re-read the rules before you head back on, if you got any questions feel free to join the Join for Support rooms and the staff team will be more than happy to assist.

UNBANNED

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back