What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Tommy Valentine - 03/18/2016 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy Vapour

In-game Name
[TW] Tommy Valentine

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
12/03/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
Thesoldier

Reason given for your ban.
Metagaming

The Server you initially was banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, Please type why you think you was banned
I posted a report on another player in a RDM incident. In the video I am seen scroll wheeling over a civilian helicopter, I understand this is Meta-gaming because you have to go through Role Play to learn peoples names. Even though I got nothing from scrolling over the helicopter I am sorry. When I get back on I will attempt to change my key binds so I cannot scroll so a idiotic mistake like this will never happen again.

Why should we unban you.
I've been playing Altislife since the end of December, but times gone quick and I would still consider myself as new. I think I am a good addition to this community and I have helped a lot of people and made a lot of good friends here. I've also met some of the nicest people I think I have ever met also. I just don't want to leave the people I have met behind. I've had so much fun on this server with so many good times. I have dumped at least 300 hours into this server and I wouldn't like to see it wasted over my dumb mistakes.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=medium](4.3) Using tilde key for anything other than identifying people who break rules [/SIZE]

You say you're going to change your keys around, how do we know you'll do this and you wont continue to use this to your advantage?

You say you're going to change your keys around, how do we know you'll do this and you wont continue to use this to your advantage?
You don't, but I'm a honest player and swear I will change it. To be honest I don't want a incident like this to happen again, and I am very willing to change my binds just to ensure this. Frankly, I would gladly change binds as changing binds isn't that big of a deal and won't really affect my playing experience. I swear I will never use Tidle Key again.

I suggest you follow the rules going forward 

Unbanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back