What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Tommy2 - 06/30/2017(Unbanned 06/07/2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy2

In-game Name
Tommy

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
06/18/2017

Member of the team that banned you.
Coozer

Reason given for your ban.
Combat Log

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I have been on holiday for a week so I don't really remember, but I think got banned for logging out after running away from a firefight when my friend got rdm'd.

Why should we unban you ?
Because me and my friends was misunderstanding the situation and thought we were about to get killed for nothing and lose all our gear. I didn't think at the time that it was combat logging because I had already ran away and stopped getting shot at for a while. I left to report a rdm and not to evade combat.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
You actually got banned for 2 occasions in 2 days. For RDM and combat logging. Could you please explain?

Since I just thought I was banned for combat logging I did not say anything about the RDM, but my friend explained the situtation in his unban appeal. https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/90096-un-ban-appeal-plocade-06212017-unbanned/

So what basically happend was that me, plocade and our other friend called Eirik was robbing a Service Station when the police came and arested Eirik. Panicking, me and plocade took off with our helicopter trying to stay alive. We noticed that the police car was heading towards Pyrgos to we landed the helicopter and setup an ambush. When the policecar came, we shot the tires and told the to get out and put theirs hands up, but they didn't so we started shooting at them. This was in fact RDM (Random Deathmatch), which means "Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play". We did not think of this atm, because we were kind off mad and frustrated. I do apologize for breaking the rules and anything like this will never happen again.

Video of what happened: http://plays.tv/video/59482fa5e65007de50/rdm-v-2

Video what happend before I combat logged, rdm from my perspective:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AAZF2K0Ork

The rules I broke was (2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban).

and 

(2.5) Combat logging at any point during RP is exploiting. Some examples of this include: logging out during a firefight, being chased by the police, arrested by the police, while dead awaiting a medic, logging out in order to save gear, rage-quitting, logging out whilst restrained/detained (Punishment is a ban, which may be permanent. *) *Staff can make an informed decision depending on if you’ve made an attempt to resolve the issue. We do suggest you attempt to rejoin the server and continue the roleplay (try messaging them with the mobile system first).

(2.2) RDM stands for (Random Deathmatch) which means that you shoot at someone like the police, nhs, civillian etc without interacting with them in any form.

(2.5) Combat Logging means that you log out of the server when you are in combat to evade it, this also includes logging out to evade police.

I played alot on this server before I got banned and broke two server rules unknowingly. I fully understand what I have done and don't deny any of this. All I want to say it that I really like the server and want a second chance.

alright what would you do next time before you start shooting at someone? 

Next time before shooting someone I would engage in high quality roleplay before firing any shots. I would not fire if not fired upon, but I would fire if I had acted out high quality roleplay and if I had a reason for shooting.

did you read our rules, And if we choose to unban you will you be able to follow them? 

so atm you have 2 bans on your record. 1 for RDM and 1 for combat log. 
how can we trust you, That you will break any rules again? 

They both happened so fast and I really regret not being more careful with the rules. I love this server and I play with 4 of my friends, I would never break rules knowingly. I dont know how you can trust me, but I would do anything to be unbanned.

Alright i am willing to give you a chance, i hope you don't disappoint me. 
And i don't see on this section of the forums again. 

UNBANNED 06/07/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back