What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - [TPK]SANTA CLAWS - 23/02/18(unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir K

In-game Name
[TPK]SANTA CLAWS

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
23/02/18

Member of the team that banned you.
CI Xkan

Reason given for your ban.
Poor RP

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
Because i failed to deliver a good roleplay experience.

Why should we unban you ?
: i feel that i wasn't able to give a high enough standard of rp in the time before the police on duty shot at me, i also feel as this is my first offense that this is quite a harsh 'sentence'. Aswell as this i have strong evidence that i can produce high quality role play as me and the others from my gang had recently opened a 'meals on wheels' service where we would go round to different people and role play to high standards. I have read the rules, and i am aware of the fact that i broke rule (7.1.3) This will never repeat itself.

This unban appeal is not for me, however a member of the staff (TikTak) told us that since Santa is still waiting for validation for his account to be made, we could write an appeal for him.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
 So i would like to make another response associated with my ban, i have understand now what i have done wrong and will try my best to do better in the future, i am relatively new to the server and i have read the rules now, and will try not to make anymore mistakes. i have recently being doing some roleplay activities in which me and my friends Louie and Chris would go around in a van delivering food to people we call ourselfs Meal's On Wheels and if you ask some people they may know us. We have roleplayed the most with the cops and medics but unfortunately do not have any recordings of said roleplay, and will try to record more in the future. I would have replied earlier but could not get my account verified so i have got my friend to post my words for me . Yours sincerely -[tpk]SANTACLAWS

The gentleman is currently not on because he is waiting for a verification code to join but he wanted to post this thread as proof of high quality roleplay with people 

(2.2) Random Deathmatch

Shooting at someone without proper initiation and failing to produce top quality & acceptable roleplay.

I accept that i should of thought about the way i engaged with the officer. Saying "hands up hands up" is considered bad roleplay and the officer who i was initiating on should of "feared" for his life. I failed to value my own life also because of my poor roleplay.

I should of initiated correctly making the officer fear for his life and produced acceptable roleplay eg. Put your hands up and drop your weapon or I will shoot you and given the officer time to comply without firing. I accept that what i have done is wrong and am really sorry for my actions. This will never happen again and I have learnt my lesson and promise to improve on my roleplay skills.

(Written by [TPK]SANTA CLAWS)

(Awaiting Verification for Account)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back