What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Tranberg2670 (Unbanned: 16/11/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tranberg2670

In-game Name
[FRFT]Tranberg

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
11/12/2015

Member of the team that banned you.
Neo

Reason given for your ban.
RDM/Exploiting Gang

The Server you initially was banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, Please type why you think you was banned
I think i was banned because we miss understood each other at some point, we shot at his tires and not at him, when he stopped and stepped out of the truck he began to shoot at my friends, and then i opened fire to protect them. Then we robbed their truck and went on a drug run.

Why should we unban you.
I saw the video from the ban link, and i don't know how my friend got his items off his dead body at the side of the truck, i can give you his name if you want, because that was clearly a glitch or hack. I like this server alot, and i'm spending alot of time on it with my friends. I'll of course remember to double check if i have said something, and i apologise for my mistakes and i've learned from them.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
So you got banned for RDM and Exploiting, but only one person, not you, was doing the exploiting? I think I'd like to hear @Neos side on this.

It's a forum report.

Last edited by a moderator:
As said in here:

The pilot and co-pilot have been unbanned in this instance, however both are to keep aware of the high level of roleplay we expect... the body-glitcher has been banned as a result

Neo

Unbanned: 16/11/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back