What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - triky - 17/01/18 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr FlimFlam

In-game Name
triky

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
17/01/18

Member of the team that banned you.
Jefke V

Reason given for your ban.
Combat Log

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
My game crashed after I got ziptied and alt-tabbed out to unmute myself on discord and tell my friends. The reason I was ziptied by a UNMC Member is not clear to me at this time and was not made clear at the time it happened.

Why should we unban you ?
This was not my fault and I even got a crash handler after the game crashed on me. I have always stuck to Roleplay's sever rules before and I'm not here to cause trouble, but I feel I did not deserve to be banned for essentially something out of any party's control.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like to see these crash logs, as unfortunately for you i don't believe you.

I also notice you haven't commented on the fact you broke NLR?

As for me breaking NLR, unfortunately I was aware that by returning to Kavala I would be breaking NLR, but my intentions going back there were to wait for my friend to return from a Uranium Run so that I could move on from this incident and play somewhere else. It was on the way to the town centre to wait that I passed by the incident and was ziptied, which caused me to Alt-Tab from the game leading to the crash. Also, as I was not banned for breaking NLR, I did not see this as a problem when writing my appeal, however I have addressed it now.

Much to my dismay, I did not screenshot or save the crash handler, as I was in a panicked rush to get back to the game, as I suspected it would be classed as a combat log. Although it's not much, I do however have proof that the game crashed on the day of my ban as shown in the screenshot of the game files.

Capture.PNG

And I apologise for breaking NLR intentionally, but I really wanted just to move on from the incident as quickly and get back to playing with my friend. 

As for me breaking NLR, unfortunately I was aware that by returning to Kavala I would be breaking NLR, but my intentions going back there were to wait for my friend to return from a Uranium Run
You where aware? It does not matter what your intentions are, you can not break rules.

Please quote us the rules you where banned for and explain them in your own words

@JohnJoeegan

[SIZE=medium]"A new life means that your character has lost all previous memories. It still is the character you play, example: You are still apart of the rebels or cops and you still knows all your friends.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Your character forgets the events and information leading up to their death. The only exception to this is your wanted level.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Wanted/Bounty prices are persistent over deaths to enable long winded police chases and bounty hunter chases and without this we wouldn’t have police and bounty hunters tracking down the person with them being on the run for weeks/days. Example: Matt, John and Ben are rebels who try to rob the bank.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]During the shootout with the cops, Matt and Ben die, John get's arrested and spends some time in jail. When they all meet again, they all would roleplay the situation in a way that they all tried to get away, because they realized that they couldn't handle the situation. Matt and Ben got away, though John got caught. If the players want to have the deaths involved, they might tell stories of other rebels that died there, who were with them initially.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium](5.1) A new life starts, when: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Your character has been killed by a cop. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Your character has died in a RP situation. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Your character has been involved in an accident. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium](5.2) A new life does not start when: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]"Your character has been the victim of a clearcut case of VDM [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Your character has been the victim of a clearcut case of RDM [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]You are downed[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]You disconnect (end of session) [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium](5.3) When you respawn: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Your character does not remember any previous roleplay situations. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Your character does not remember where any of its vehicles outside the garage are [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Your character does not remember any previous enemies (your killer/robber etc) [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Your character cannot return within 1000m of the location of death or be involved in the same combat situation until the 15 minute NLR timer has expired. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Your character does remember their friends & gang members.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium](5.4) When you are revived/downed:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]You may not actively enter or continue any combat situation for the next 15 minutes.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Your character retains all knowledge of the time before they are downed.[/SIZE]

While you are downed you may not divulge tactical information to anyone. The exception to this is information spoken in direct chat in game. Please be mindful that you are heavily injured and should act accordingly."

In my own words:

The New Life rule says that when you die on Altis Life Server, you are prohibited from entering the surrounding area from which you died in the previous life in your new life. Your Roleplay life separate of the incident of which you died continues (gangs, jobs etc.) but the incident leading up to your death cannot be mentioned in game or to other players, especially those around you at the time of your death. A new life starts when you die in-game for a legitimate reason to do with RP, but does not begin if you fall victim to someone breaking RDM or VDM rules. You cannot continue or begin any combat situation until the 15 minute NLR timer depletes fully. You may not use the time you are downed to give tactical information to your allies.

Breaking this rule affects the roleplay for others as it changes how situations would occur in an unrealistic way. 

Unbanned

Your account has been wiped due to the nature of this ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back