What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Tupak - 12/19/2016 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tupak

In-game Name
Keith Cozart

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
02/01/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
Greg

Reason given for your ban.
shooting without rp from bush while inspecting police are, possible that he killed them. Also combat logged, money graph looks very suspicious

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned because i shot at police from a bush. What I did was wrong and boils down to my inexperience as a player at the time. I broke multiple rules and caused disruption. My actions were very aggressive and were a symbol of disregard and disrespect for the server's rules, players, and staff.

Why should we unban you ?
Since being banned, I believe I have matured more as a person and a player. I would like to be welcomed back by the community even though what I did was so wrong, and foolish. It has been almost 1 year since my ban and I would really like to play again, as this was, and still is, my favourite Altis life server.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you explain what the RDM rule is in your own words?

I would describe RDM (Random Deathmatch) as engaging in roleplay or firing at someone without an RP related reason. I know the rule is not applicable in the red-zones.

Do you understand why we have this rule on our server?

The rule is there to make sure that there is a good roleplay experience that is enjoyable by all.

So If you was unbanned, will we see you shooting at anyone without any quality RP?

You will be held to that comment if you are ever caught breaking any other rules, are you ready to follow the rules and RP to the best of your ability ? 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back