What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Tyler Sheppard - 01/01/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aiden

Management
Management
Investor
Lifetime Donator
In-game Name
Tyler Sheppard

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
12/28/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
Drew

Reason given for your ban.
Mass RDM

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
[Sent on TylerShepHD's behalf due to him being unable to to access the forums as his forum account's confirmation email is not arriving.]

I Think I was banned because Cops trying to arrest my friend i told them to get down on the ground and they did not comply so me and my friend shot them and was getting ready to drive off. But my friend that was getting arrested got shot so me and my friend went behind a wall looking for the shooter then as we was looking around 4 people were around the body trying to pick up his weapon, one of them got it so i shot him. I told all of them to move back away from the body or else they will be shot none of them listened so me and my friend shot them. So it did look like mass RDM but i was never able to put my point across.

Why should we unban you ?
I love this server it is amazing i’ve played it for ages and had a lot of fun memories with my friends. I have never had any altications in the past. And to be fair i was banned without trial, but it was a fine reason to shoot them, If they picked up the weapon they could of easily killed us and if they listened when i told them to move from the body they would of never been killed.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
No

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back