What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - tyron4771 - 19/08/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

tyron4771

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
In-game Name
Nicola

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
18/08/19

Member of the team that banned you.
Daanv

Reason given for your ban.
Tried to rob someone in the greenzone

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
It was completely right to ban me and i understand the reasons why i got banned. Green zones are to be respected and are highly intensive RP zones and my actions where completely out of order.

Why should we unban you ?
I totally forgot that the Garage was a green zone in Athira and i wasn't in the right state of mind. I tried to initiate in the clip and i robbed them it was soon after they got under my skin that i tried to pull the trigger and realised that it was a green zone then i walked away. I am more then happy to serve a ban as actions have consequences and i will make sure that this will not happen again in future as i am not a toxic player and i really love the RP community.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Now this happened 2 hours after you were kicked to read the greenzone rules did you read the rules when you got kicked as requested?

Now you state that you realized you were in a greenzone, why did you decide to run away rather then apologize and give the money back to the players?

Like i said i wasn't in the right state of mind i was angry because I'm not rich like other people on the server and its hard for me to get stuff done and as i was getting a foot hold they set me back which gets frustrating after a while but i will handle myself better in future. I know that is no excuse and to be honest looking back at what i did this was really immature and i swear this wont happen in the future. And i got kicked ages ago and i did read the rules and i have read them again, what happened there was down to me not paying attention. I am sorry.

Just suck it up and learn from my mistakes, find a more legal way to get my revenge and most importantly pay attention to where i rob someone! The only reason i play arma 3 is for your server and i havent played for ages...

Last edited by a moderator:
Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back