What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Tyrone Is Here - 05/20/2017 (Denied - PermBanned 23/05/2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyrone Is Here

In-game Name
[A] Greg

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
05/20/2017

Member of the team that banned you.
DI Fade

Reason given for your ban.
Restrain Glitching

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
There was a gunfight going on between Ascension and The police and it was a fair gun fight and I was running around as a hobo with a gun pretending Iam innocent and not involved with the rebels, So I could try and sneak up behind the cops and get them when they least expect it.
But at the front of the building Fade gave all the hobos numerous warnings to leave the area as he did not know I or any of them were involved and I then got tazed for failing to comply which was fairenough, and then I was ofcourse in the tazed animation and then when it was over I then got up and then ran away, as from my perspective no restrains were on me, I did not hear the noise, nor did I see the text on screen notifying me so.
I ran off with the thought that no restraints were placed upon me and got in the hunter and proceeded to drive off away from the cops.
I do not know why this happened with the restraints, either it was bugged or it was because fade was killed right on the moment that he restrained me
but from my Point Of View All I could see was that I was tazed and was not restrained so therefore I was able to run away.
But it turned out that in the end DI Fade did actually restrain me, In my opinion I did not exploit the 'restrain glitching' because from my view I saw that I was never restained in the first place. But with sufficient evidence from Fade that showed I was restrained from his side it showed he did restrain me but It did not show that for my side.

Why should we unban you ?
Well, where do I begin.
Many many months of adventuring on this server and having a greater time than any other roleplaying server out there and absolutely loving every second on here I can sincerely say that this server is a hell of alot of fun and I absolutely love it, I can understand and fully respect the fact DI Fade was doing his job as an Admin and from his perspective it looked like clear restrain glitching but as from my perspective I was not restrained. Unfortunately I do not have video evidence to back this up but I can swear to god that I would never exploit a bug like that, In the first place I have no information in my head of any exploits/bugs and I would never even dare to use them to my advantage so at the end of the day this is one big mis understanding at the fact that I was apparently restrain glitching.

Never in a million years would I exploit bugs, Firstly its dirty and pathetic and ruins the experience for everyone else, but secondly it was a complete mis understanding as I have said before that on my screen I was not restrained because after being restrained I did not recall at all being restrained, not once did I hear the handcuff noise and not once did I see the text on my screen and I also do not remember seeing the log in side chat that I was restrained as when I stood up I was not in restraints I was able to walk about, So I can only persumme that It was a bug or because at the time I was apparantley restrained I believe DI Fade was killed so that could of been to the reason why.

Also another reason to why I should be banned is because the main reason as to why I log into arma is to go on RPUK as I love it, I come on here with my friends and have a great time getting in a hell of a lot of different rp scenarios and me and everyone else absolutely love it and we simply can not get enough of it.
Nearly every day I log on this server to go around the island meeting different people, getting into different scenarios and roleplaying. And it is also very fun rolepelaying and going around on the server with a 'gang' or as a group of friends as it makes situations alot more different and nothing beats a successful gang operations with very high quality roleplay,
I have had a few regrets in the past on this server but apart from a few little things I have loved absolutely everymoment of it.

And I have been in this community for a while now and realised what I have done is stupid and looked down upon but during the moment I simply could not help it as it was honestly not my fault, If I was recording and had a few minutes of video evidence Im sure that could bypass this whole unban appeal process but unfourtunately I do not and that is my fault for not recording and I accept my ban placed upon me.

I also joined the medics a couple of months back to further my roleplay on this server as a different role as appose to a Rebel, and Its great playing as a medic as the roleplay is entertaining and hilarious and very god damn fun and it makes upset that Iam not able to log on and play as a Medic and a rebel and play with my fellow gang members because this server is just so addicting and I can not stop playing it.
I hate not being able to log into this server as I get most satisfaction out of this server and I have contributed alot to various factions roleplay wise and through alot of different aspects and I have enjoyed also playing as a cop.
Iam excited to explore different areas of this server in the future and try out new things and meet new people and join new factions, Im always excited to try something new and have some fun, but most of all the level of roleplay you see on a day to day baisis on this server is phenomenal and you can not beat driving past them roleplayers in kavala and the hostage situations and being pulled over by cops in a realistic high quality roleplay situation etc. the list goes on and on I can think of so many rp scenarios I have been in and loved and thats another reason why I want to get back into this server and start having fun and roleplaying again.
I have also met an absolute ton of people through out this server and they have all been amazing friends that I talk to, to this day and if it wasnt for this server alot of things wouldnt be the same, I love it!
Iam in no way, shape or form a 'Dirty Player', I follow the rules, I come on here to roleplay and have a great time with friends and I would never ever exploit something like this intentionally, I simply could not help it. Something like this is deemed as 'low' on the server, as for the same as any rule break but something like this is one of the worst, therefore id never do such a thing.
Iam more than happy to come to some sort of agreement/terms regarding my Unban appeal.

Thankyou for taking your time to read this.

- Tyrone

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
This is your third ban now. How many chances should we give you?

Banned - 18/12/2016 - VDM - Unbanned 28/12/2016

Banned - 18/01/2017 - Forum Report / Combat Logging - Unbanned 25/01/2017 (Unbanned for final chance)

Banned - 20/05/2017 - Restrain Glitching. 

As you can see in your previous appeal terms was set and agreed with.

3 Bans in 6 months isn't good and clearly you are not taking these bans seriously, the bans you have received are simple rules which only new members usually get banned for.

Therefore, I am denying this appeal and issuing a Perm ban. Appeal in 6 Months 

Denied. Perm Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back