What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Tyson Smurf - 09/21/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

TYSEE

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
In-game Name
Rcr. Tyseee [UNMC]

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
09/21/1996

Member of the team that banned you.
Farmer Gilles

Reason given for your ban.
RDM/Poor roleplay

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned because i shot at a car after saying "Stop the sports hatchback fucking now" and killed the driver with no threat to his life.

Why should we unban you ?
Well i think you should unban me because i made a mistake, now obviously just because i made a mistake dosent excuse me from what i did, I fucked up obviously i fucked up. Now from past experiences i have proven myself to give out pretty good roleplay in my opinion, but i do have to admit lately i have just been an absolute cunt and look where its got me. Ive been here for little over a year now and tbh i dont want to stop playing on this server, im prepared to get into my old ways and actually roleplay instead of having the mindset of lets kill this guy. This ban has been a massive wake up call for me on how my roleplay is so hopefully ill get a chance to prove myself worthy of this community again. Once again i'd just like to say sorry to Mightybairnes and all of the support members involved in trying to resolve this for pretty much wasting your time.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Tyson, what was seen in the video is disappointing. I know for a fact you have way better roleplay in you and that you do know how to use restraint. Luckily, you seem to have a healthy dose of self criticism and you have realized this yourself as well. Albeit a bit late, since all of this could possibly have been avoided if you owned up to what you did straight up.

Now here we are. I hope this incident will indeed be a wake up call for you and will make you take a moment to consider your actions in the future.

Are you ready to follow the rules going forward, to use restraint and to always consider that this game is built around interaction, between people who all are here to have fun? Are you ready to impress people with good roleplay and ready to make sure that if you initiate on someone, you give them enough time to realize what is going on?

I am ready to move forward from this and get back to roleplaying with people, from now on if i am initiating on people i will do so with quality rp and wait until they realize what is going on before taking action.

Very well.

Consider yourself warned, we expect better from you going forward Tyson. A lot better.

Unbanned 23-09-2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back