What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - uber23 - 08/06/18 (Denied, Perm Ban Issued)

Status
Not open for further replies.

uber23

In-game Name
dan

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
09/06/18

Member of the team that banned you.
TikTak

Reason given for your ban.
combat login

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
apparently combat login. e.g. 2.5

Why should we unban you ?
because one of your staff members banned me instead of the person that did actually combat log. which i think is unfair. the only reason i left was because of a sever restart i dont really understand what i did wrong here so i cannot plead for u to unban me although i would love it if u could because i enjoy  your server very much and have spent alot of time role playing with u guys..  i am not a rule breaker and try to do everything by the book and would be greatly thankful if this miss understanding could get cleaned up. 

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Please provide the correct steam ID

Great. 
Now to start this off, can quote the rule you broke. WHen you have done that, explain it to us.

(2.5) Combat logging at any point during RP is exploiting. Some examples of this include: logging out during a firefight, being chased by the police, arrested by the police, while dead awaiting a medic, logging out in order to save gear, rage-quitting, logging out whilst restrained/detained. Punishment is a ban. Staff can make an informed decision depending on if you’ve made an attempt to resolve the issue. We do suggest you attempt to rejoin the server and continue the roleplay (try messaging them with the mobile system first).  

i do not think that i broke this rule as i was in the middle of no where with 1 minute till a server restart, which if i stay untill the server kicks me my arma freezes which is why i leave a minute before the server restart (if i am not in any sort if RP).  if i was in any sort of RP i would not of left and waited untill the server kicked me.  i know the rules and would not be stupid enough to brake them as i know this a serious RP server which is why i chose to play on your server.   

i hope i have explained enough for u as that's all i can really say about the situation.  

Well you were about to get arrested?
Regardles off it being 1 minute to restart, avoiding the roleplay in terms of  getting arrested is considered combat logging.

You say that you know the rules but you still did it.
Convince us..

i was well unaware that the police was after me/trying to RP as i was in a shed in first person on the in game menu aborting the lobby. 

i did not think that the police would be after me for one minute as i comment no crimes, if i knew the police was after me/gonna RP with me i would of stayed and sorted things out until the server restart. 

as i said i do not like braking rules and try to follow them and make other people in game aware of them aswell. 

i joined your server because i was well aware u was a serious role play community with strict but fair rules unlike every other atlis server on arma so why would i be stupid enough to brake them. 

i hope this convinces u enough to unban me so i can continue to RP with your great community.         

You also have a warning for trying to escape the consequences of your actions by running to a greenzone. Seems to me you don't like the possibility of losing?

You say that you hadn't committed any crimes, but according to the staff member who was monitoring you, you were involved in a robbery.  You were involved in a robbery when you were warned also.

So how about some honesty? 

This man was not involved in a robbery i was near him when he left the island 1 minute before reset he was NOT! involved in any robbery the staff team that was supposedly 'monitoring' him clearly can't do his job right and abuses his powers 

i was not involved in any robbery, and i got that warning when i was new to the server and thought i knew the rules. 

do u have proof that i was involved with robbery because i want to see this as i committed zero crimes. 

u also say i don't like the fact of losing when i served 30 minutes (years) in person and have been arrested multiple times/ robbed and have worked to make 2 million in game money by grinding legal activities .  

as i stated above i want to see proof that i was involved in a robbery.   

the proof will also see who is being honest and who isnt wont it ?

Yes, It was a robbery that happen'd at Athira Respray shop one guy got shot and 20 sec later police arrive on scene. This guy and another civilian runs off and hides police detained the other civilian and starts too look for Dan. He was hiding in the metal shed behind the gas station for a minute or so before he aborts to lobby as the cops come to check it. This was almost 5-10 minutes before restart and he stayed in the lobby until server restart. 

Uber23, would you care to explain?

do u have proof that i was involved with robbery because i want to see this as i committed zero crimes
No proof is needed. A statement from the staff team who banned you is sufficient. 

i think its funny how yet when u try to report someone u need proof yet when it comes to one of your staff members there word is good enough? very official web site this is.  

it was not 10-15 mins before a restart that is a complete lie and u know it. i have multiple people that was in the same game as me who all say it was 1 min till server restart and they would all be happy to explain what happened in discord. 

if i am honest i think that all this is compete bullshit i have spoken to multiple people who say tik tak lies and abuses his powers yet when they try and report him they get shut down. 

this website does not like getting proved wrong and will cover for there staff as long as they put money in to it.(funny how all admins are donator's isn't)

i hope more people see how immature and petty and untrustworthy your admins really are. 

Hello please allow me to introduce myself. I'm Xkan, an admin who's never donated to the server.

Denied, Your attitude isn't wanted here.
Feel free to appeal in 6 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back