What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - UK-JC - 05/07/18 (Denied Perm)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UK-JC

Banned
In-game Name
SoE Joseph

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
05/07/18

Member of the team that banned you.
Yankee

Reason given for your ban.
5.3 (Breaking NLR)

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
unfortunately im now allowed to use the "again" word here. And so, again, i know exactly why i was banned. In a video i put up for a comp request, i actively broke NLR when i died at one of our gang bases and i re spawned at it to try and get the money i had on me before i logged out, this was all show in my compensation request video.

I Broke rule 5.3: (5.3) When you respawn:

Your character does not remember any previous roleplay situations.

Your character does not remember where any of its vehicles outside the garage are

Your character does not remember any previous enemies (your killer/robber etc)

Your character cannot return within 1000m of the location of death or be involved in the same combat situation until the 15 minute NLR timer has expired.

Your character does remember their friends & gang members.

To me, this rule holds up a lot more than waht it shows, but a large majority of this is also handled by 1.7. But to me, i see it generalised as "after you are dead, with no revive and respawn, you have just gotten off of the plain at Altis International Airport, and are now ready to make a life for yourself. your pockets are empty but you have your bank details!"

Here are the links to both videos, and the comp request itsself:

Proof1:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

CompRequest:

Why should we unban you ?
Im really starting to run dry of things to say in this box if im honest, the only defence i had for myself last time was that i asked you guys to take into account my actions in renewing the attitude of State of Emergency, now although i get the sneaky suspicion that this will be locked and ill be given a 6month perma ban, at the least, however ill try and explain in depth a little as to the reason why i did indeed break NLR. In the comp request, my only real justification was that i was in a rush, which i was. For obvious reasons im not going to expalin that rush on an open forum but if you wish to know im happy to PM an admin about it. Although, i do realise that i could have just spawned at another base or location and logged out and this is where the second point comes from. at the time neither Shampoo or Honda were recording (they dont, shampoo has been having issues with his plays as of late) and so the only way i could insure that i didn't lose that money was by recording it myself, however by doing that i did break NLR, but my stupid ass thought; "Im not using it to my advantage, its not harming anyone, worst case scenario the admins don't want to comp me, which is justifiable." Obviously, a ban is more than justifiable.

This isnt something i would ever do in any other scenario, and i wouldnt even have to double think on that. NLR is a very serious set of rules and i was extremely foolish to think that not being involved with anyone meant i could sway it aside.

On the other hand, i would absoluily love to be unbanned, i feel like im sure some of the admins who play in Posiden have had all but positive experiences with me and my quality of role play, and im sure that Yankee would agree with me that my roleplay is always at the top of my game. This could be contradicted by me spending a lot of time in redzones this past week or so, but thats because theyre a cash cow that needed to be milked before 8pm friday :). All i can say, is that i hope you lads understand why what happened happened, and that i really am sorry for, and ill quote what Yankee said here, after taking my token of good faith i; "just drop it on the floor and stomp all over it"

id love to get back in, and possibly try going back to the police. I got to PCSO 2.0 but then was dropped due to inactivity 😕, but i was doing really well in the force, with few mistakes. So if my lucky stars once again align, watch out for my binoculars 🙂 .

Hopefully, kind lads and lasses ill see you in kavala soon! 🙂

Joseph

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
In the past three months you have received three bans for

Ontop of that in the past two months you have received three separate warnings.

You could have the most sincere appeal in the world, but unfortunately even that wouldn't cut it and I think you know that.

All of above combined shows us the lack of respect you have to our rules and your recklessness in the recent months.

I wish you all of the best, you may attempt to re appeal VIA our permanent ban subforum six months on from the 05/07/2018

Denied Permanent. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back