What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - V1ppe - 07/28/2017 (Unbanned 04/08/2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.

V1ppe

In-game Name
V1ppe

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
07/22/2017

Member of the team that banned you.
Tik Tak

Reason given for your ban.
VDM Rule (2.1)

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned due to braking the rule (2.1) That forbids the use of a vehicle as a weapon of any sort

Why should we unban you ?
Because I didnt intendly try to hurt anyone/anything, It was purely and accident that happedned due to me not being fully focused on the game/situation

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
No

Theres a mistake on the last agreement, I have read the rules several times, I dont know why it shows like I wouldnt have clicked the box, propably just my mistake :)

i saw the video, it was really hard to hit him,but you still did it. so don't come with the story it was an accident. 
quote me the rule you broke, And explain in your own words?

(2.1) Vehicle Deathmatch (also known as VDM) - Using any vehicle as a weapon (e.g running people over, causing explosions including while sling loading, ramming, etc), will result in you receiving a ban. Three vehicles are excluded from this, MRAPS (Ifrits, Hunters and Striders) can ram other MRAPS in order to disable them, yet not to kill the passengers. This is allowed as these vehicles are the only vehicles ingame that can withstand being rammed. Please note that you need to initiate roleplay before attempting to ram an MRAP. (Please note - MRAPS don't need to be initiated on in the redzone) This is to prevent random ramming on site. (Three minutes of chasing also constitutes initiation of MRAP and MRAP ramming).

I would shortly explain this rule like this...

Any use of a vehicle as a weapon to harm /kill people or their property incl. sling loading is forbidded.

What would you do differently if you found yourself in that situation again?

Sorry for my friends bad behaviour you have all the time it takes :)

Oh, well then

Im most certain that I know the rules and will play by them.

alright since this is your first offence.
i will trust you on what you say. 
Dont disappoint us. 
We don't keep giving chances. 

UNBANNED 04/08/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back