What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - VESPAzz - 09/02/2016 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VESPAzz

In-game Name
VESPAzz

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
09/02/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
Edgar Ville

Reason given for your ban.
"You were kicked off the game(BattleEye: Admin Kick (NLR-By Edgar Ville on 02/09/2016))

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
A man was trying to steal my helicopter and I unlocked it to try and fly off but he jumped in the pilots seat and I locked the chopper with him in it. Then as I tried to message the police about it to see what they could do, I was kicked and now I cannot join the server as it displays the message shown in the "reason given for your ban".

Why should we unban you ?
Because I dont know what I have done wrong, I had no warning before hand so there was no way I could've solved the situation.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

As per your player notes, you were killed in kavala, respawned there, approached your killer and took him with you in your chopper.

If you don't think you broke any rules I think you need to take a proper read of them, don't you?

Why did you decide to do this?

Yes I did do what you said but I didn't fly off with him in my chopper. I am reading the rules again now, Did I break them? I will read again thoroughly. Is my ban now permanent? 

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Nope, you did not. Read the bit about NLR, New Life Rule.

Yes you did break rules, hence you are banned. If you have already read them, then you should know them.

What would you do next time if you are killed?

User messaged me about his unban appeal.

Review in 24 hours

Dont do this again, otherwise I will make sure your gone with the next flight elsewhere.

UNBANNED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back