What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - vesti - 10/07/18 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vesti

In-game Name
Frederik V

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
03/03/18

Member of the team that banned you.
Gurlanin

Reason given for your ban.
Combat logging

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I were banned because i broke the combat logging rule. So i were in a fight with a gruop of 5-6 people. I decide to leave the server, to not die. which means i broke the combat rule.

Why should we unban you ?
First i would like to apologize for my behavior. I really appreciate that your rules are strict, so the community is on this high level. I have learned a lot from this. I have read the rules fully. I have learned to be humble and think a second more before acting. I would like to come back to the server, because i enjoy spending my free time there. I hope you will give me a second chance, because i am ready to show that i can do it probably! I would do everything to come back to the server and show that i can do it good.

Frederik V

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

So why did you abort ?

@vesti 
Reply soon or your report will be timed out.

So why did you abort ?
Hallo,  I was stupid and i did’nt want to get robbed, so I though I could leave the game.. 

Which was a big mistake! And now I know how to act when people is coming to me. 

I am sorry

Thank you for your honesty at least.

You have this chance to convince us to unban you, how can we be sure you wont break this or indeed another rule if you get unbanned?

You can make sure I won’t break any rule anymore, because I am a lot more mature + I have read the FULL rules agian yesterday to make sure that I know what to do in every situation. 

I wont do any mistakes again because I have really learned from my mistake and I have missed the server too much. 

That is easy to say, but i honestly mean this! And that is the reason why I have been honest through this hole appeal. I would do everything to come back to the island and show that i actually can do it probably! 

I have mentally grow a lot since then and I am ready to be a proper roleplay character! 

Frederil Vesti

Can you copy the rule from our rules page and paste it here. And then write your interpretation of it, and why you think we have it included in our rules list (Why it is here and what benefit it offers).

Sure i can!

so here is the rule that is called combat logging.

(2.5) Combat logging at any point during RP is exploiting. Some examples of this include: logging out during a firefight, being chased by the police, arrested by the police, while dead awaiting a medic, logging out in order to save gear, rage-quitting, logging out whilst restrained/detained. Punishment is a ban. Staff can make an informed decision depending on if you’ve made an attempt to resolve the issue. We do suggest you attempt to rejoin the server and continue the roleplay (try messaging them with the mobile system first).

My interpretation of this rules is that if you are fighting with a guy/police or anything you cant just leave the game to not die or lose your gear. It can also be of you are dead and you are waiting for a medic, then you can’t just leave and respawn when you log in agian. 

For me this is one of the most important rules in the roleplay world, because it takes all the “roleplay” away if you just leave to gain an  advantage.

From now i will not break a rule, because I would be really annoyed if everyone did it to me.. so I have really learned from it!

Frederik Vesti 

I wont do any mistakes again because I have really learned from my mistake
We will hold you to this. We will be much less lenient if we see you back here.

Unbanned.

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back