What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - VHT101 - 21/07/18 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VHT101

In-game Name
Van Helsing

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
21/07/18

Member of the team that banned you.
Matt

Reason given for your ban.
Duping money

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I have only recently purchased the game (Yesterday) so I was playing with my friend Lcpl. Lostie (Or STU. Lostie) so she could teach me a few things, in the end she went to an NHS interview so she decided to transfer me over some money so that I was able to do some things without her with one of her team mates called Chris P Naked and Scar, the cash transferred amounted to 3 million and I think this flagged up. I spoke to Curley and he said this is probably the reason why.

Why should we unban you ?
I have no clue how to dupe, nor any desire to do so, was a misunderstanding. Curley explained the situation and I completely understand! Would honestly just like to play the game again with my friends.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

@VHT101 If you can get Lostie to post here and confirm your claims I will put the un-ban through for you.

Hello, yes i had to run off and didn't want her to not be able to do things if i wasn't around for i gave her 3x 999,999 in Kavala square. I didn't realize it could cause this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back