What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Vind Grizzly - 01/18/2017 (Unbanned 23/01/2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vind Grizzly

In-game Name
Vind Grizzly

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
06/26/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
Crumble

Reason given for your ban.
Threats to report

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
Previous unban appeal (timed out) https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/78028-un-ban-appeal-vind-grizzly-01152017-timed-out/

Why should we unban you ?
Sorry if I didn't answer in time, but I was studying for an exam.

In this months I worked at my university in Italy, I am an engineer.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Right then, You we're banned a while ago, what have you been up other then work?

Have you read the rules?

Quote the rule that you broke.

I think I broke this rule:
" (2.8) Threats to report / disputes / Breaking RP in Voice. There are so many people on the server with all different points of view and disputes and disagreements are all part of the game, however please do not discuss them in-game also do not break RP in voice. For example if someone has RDM’ed you discussing this on the server or saying “I am going to report you” is not allowed. Please use the forums or teamspeak to report or discuss only (Punishment is a ban) Exception: You may contact someone using the text system if they are not on teamspeak or on the forums. Please only attempt to make this contact in effort to resolve the issue, not to antagonise the other player/users/members".

In this months I have been studying. I trained in MMA and I kept playing Arma III (Altis life) on Italian server.

I have read all rules of the server.

Sorry for my bad english, I am improving it.

@Vind Grizzly this is a very simple rule. I'm going to unban you today but upon joining back make sure you understand all the rules because i dont want to see you doing another unban appeal anytime soon.

Unbanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back