What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Vind Grizzly - 02/28/2017 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vind Grizzly

In-game Name
Vind Grizzly

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
02/28/2017

Member of the team that banned you.
Robbie

Reason given for your ban.
RDM

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was in a robbed truck selling at the kavala drug shop, after completing the selling process and depositing the cash at the ATM a grey suv that was being drove by Matthew Vargo started vdming me.
I immediately wrote an admin request and asked for help, the admin arrived and I dismounted from the vehicle, at this precise moment Matthew tried to mount on the vehicle and I started shouting for him to not get in the truck or he would get shot but my chat was switched on the "vehicle chat" and after no response (because I wasn't talking in direct) I shot him.

After Mathew got his ban I asked to move the situation to the teamspeak were at least my RDM could have been resolved with a compensation to the guy or his friend, but Robbie promptly said that he was talking to a colleague and that if they both agreed I would get banned.

Why should we unban you ?
I didn't do that to harm the guys or because I wanted to break the rules, after all 2 wrongs don't make a right, especially if you do that in front of an admin that you know is watching because you called him.
I was unbanned recently after 6 months. Precisely the 23rd January and I was straight as a line after that day, never got reported and always tried my best to roleplay and be respectful of the rules.
Did I broke a rule? Yes - Did I do it on purpose or because of lack of knowledge of the Rules? No. Because why on earth would I want to break a rule especially an obvius one in front of an admin? It was a simple mistake by me and as stated earlier I was ready to give the moneyback to the guy or maybe try to resolve the issue on teamspeak.

If you want to give me a cooldown period no problem but another 6 months of not being able to play on the only server that do care about the user experience is frustrating.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Right, Just looking at your b an history alone I would normally deny this appeal here. HOWEVER I do understand that mistakes like that can happen and consider you were VDM'ed (witnessed by a staff member) I am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt.

Have you re-read the rules again?

Yes, I do. I re-read all rules!

Thank you very much for the attention!

Last edited by a moderator:
Please demonstrate a clear understanding and quote the rules/s you have broken an explain them in your own words, in detail

I broke this rule: 

[SIZE=medium]"(2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban).[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]This rule is not applicable in the red zone."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]This rule says that I must do a quality roleplay before shooting someone.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]I must consider first all the solutions where shooting is not required.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]I do RDM, for example, if I tell to someone "give me your money or I shoot. 3, 2, 1" and then I shoot.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]For a quality roleplay I must tell to my enemy what I want from him, I must threat to his life, I must give him time to react, I must do all the possible to avoid a gunfight.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]I can shoot my enemy only if he tries to react attempting at my life.[/SIZE]

I must ensure a good roleplay experience to other players.

[SIZE=medium]Anyway, I must try to use words until it is possible.[/SIZE]

I am sorry for my bad english.

Right.

You will be unbanned however this is your FINAL chance. Any more rule breaks and you're gone for 6 months.

Unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back