What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Vind Grizzly - 06/29/2016 (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vind Grizzly

In-game Name
Vind Grizzly

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
05/29/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
Crumble

Reason given for your ban.
Threats to report

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I ziptied a player (Viggo) and kidnapped him. I was with a friend.
I took him to an ATM. I told him to give me 60k pounds. He didn't want to give me the money, so I told him to give me his ATM code (so, in RP, I could be able to take his money from the ATM. In real, perhaps, he must take the money and give it to me). He gave me the code..
He didn't want to withdraw money, so I told him in direct "//give me the money. I have your code and I could take your money from ATM in RP, but i need that you take it. Please, don't do metagame or I'll report".

Next I get banned.

Why should we unban you ?
I always respected rules. I never been reported and everytime I did something stupid I resolved it on TS with the players involved.
I like this server very much. I play here with my friends and i spent a lot on time on your altis server.
I am very sorry.
I regret that during the emphasis of the situation I have broken this rule: 2.8 threats to report.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
You have been unbanned within 3 months. Appeal in 6 months time 

DENIED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back