What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Vind Grizzly - 21/01/18 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vind Grizzly

In-game Name
Vind Grizzly

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
20/01/18

Member of the team that banned you.
Aiden

Reason given for your ban.
Threats To Repor

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I think I was banned because I asked multiple times (i remember 3 times) to a player to come on ts to solve a suspect rdm.

I casually met too players, Liron and moran. I told to them if they want to farm marijuana with me and they accepted.
While we were going to the weed, moran was injured because of a car accident, so I retrieved my car and I took moran to Kavala hospital.
After I revived moran, everybody sat down in the car. We were going to the weed again.

Suddenly moran and Liron told me to stop a second to check a thing.
We stopped next to a mountain. Liron moved away from the car "to check this thing" and then shooted me with no reasons.

So I tolt to Liron and moran to come on ts to solve this situation.
I didn't want compensation (I had nothing exspensive with me), but I wanted to understand why they RDMed me.
I asked them multiple times to come on ts, but they told me that tahey haven't ts.

I never told them "I am going to report you". I think my only fault is that I told them multiple time "come on ts to speak about this".

Why should we unban you ?
I know very well point 2.8 of the rules.
I never said to moran and Liron: "I am goint to report you". I never told to them things like "you are going to be banned" or something like that.

I am uploading a video where you can see the moments before, after and during the RDM action.
It will take a little bit of time because of my bad internet connection.

I spent a lot of time on this server. I played Arma for 940 hours. I have passed more than 600 hours of my Arma experience in this server.
I want to keep playing on this server. I think the experience you provide to players is awesome.
You spent a lot of money in good servers and in programming good plugins to improve game experience and I want to continue to enjoy this experience.

Now I am pretty tired because I got banned after 2 children (Liron is 14) RDMed me.
They where killed by police too because, after they killed me, they started to shoot police with no initiation.
I want to keep playing your server: I know all the rules, I have been playing since 2016 and I have proofs that I was RDMed and that I didn't threat to report.
I don't know the moment Aiden banned me. I played for a while after RDM and I found the ban message just 15 minutes before this appeal.

I am sorry for my bad english. If you want that I explain better something, I'll try to do that.
I'll post the link to the video proof when it will be uploaded (it is actually 13% uploaded).

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

In all fairness, that is RDM, however it doesn't excuse the toxicity of what you said.

Should this happen again, how would you deal with it?

From now on, if I'm going to have an argument with someone regarding a broken rule, I will kindly ask them to join teamspeak, if they don't respond I will not harrass them on the OOC chat and I'm going to resort to the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back