What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Vinniee - 12/06/18 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinniee

In-game Name
Vinniee

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
12/06/18

Member of the team that banned you.
Valen Bell

Reason given for your ban.
2.2 Random Deathmatch

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was being robbed by the friend of the person that reported me and after he began counting down. I turned around and started shooting with poor to no quality roleplay given to the person which is basically Random Deathmatch.

Why should we unban you ?
I understand what I did was wrong and that I should know alot better with all the experience I have on this server, I should not break rules (by shooting him with poor to no quality roleplay) myself because someone else breaks rules as well which was kind of the reason I opened fire on him after he started the countdown.

It may have not been my day because of earlier situations and the situation itself but under whatever circumstances I should not act like this in the server and should not shoot the robber without any good quality roleplay and possibly for next time if another situation goes bad take a time-out in a greenzone of by going off the server for a bit just to forget the previous situation and than continue my road with fresh roleplay without being annoyed by the other situation which had influence on what happened here.

I would like to apologize to the other party I understand I should've not just turned around and open fire on the robber and give them a higher quality roleplay even if they didn't just to show a good example to not only them but the whole community with the experience I have so far on the server.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

@Vinniee can you quote the rule you broke, and then explain in your own words, why you think we have this rule on our server.

Also if you were in the same situation again, can you provide us with an example of how you would handle it differently in the future?

[SIZE=medium](2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban).[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]This rule is not applicable in the red zone.[/SIZE]

Explain in my own words why this rule is on the server:

This rule is on the server to prevent this server from becoming a Deathmatch server and makes everyone have fun by bringing at least a interesting roleplay story so they would have a chance to roleplay as well instead of just being shot without any form of roleplay.

What would I do in the same situation as the situation I was banned for:

In the same situation I would just value my life probably and listen to their orders and then try to talk with them on TS about the rulebreaks or report them if needed (after the situation). 

Or maybe I should try and talk my way out and hope they don't shoot me. If they do shoot me after the countdown they started than I will do the same as above after the situation.

Having had a quick read through your chat logs, I didn't find a single toxic sentence but plenty of incidents of you trying to assist or advise players.

Other than this screw up and a warning back in 2017 you've kept your nose clean and appear to be a decent guy.  I hope this has been a wake up call and you've learned your lesson.

As you've found out to your cost, this is a community based on strict rules. Disregarding them has consequences, and once banned, that ban stays on your record permanently. When deciding on whether someone deserves another chance, we look to see what previous bans or warnings they may have and we take this heavily into consideration. In other words, if you find yourself back here putting in an unban appeal in the future you'll find it much harder to get unbanned.

Don't screw up, have fun, and welcome back. Don't forget to join our :

Steam Group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/RoleplayUK

Discord: https://discord.gg/roleplay

Unbanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back