What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Viper - 06/20/2016 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viper

In-game Name
Viper

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
06/20/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
Crumble

Reason given for your ban.
RDM/Fail RP

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned because I made the wrong choice to engage into firefight after hearing several gunshots (tasers and one rubber bullet rifle) without proper RP initiation from my friend who was getting shot. I take full responsibility for my actions that led to me RDMing.

Why should we unban you ?
I've been a member of this community since June 2014, with this being the first ban I have received so I think that should say something that I'm not here to intentionally ruin the great RP aspect of this server or cause trouble. I've met quite a few of people by just playing on this community that even to this day we are all still talking an playing variety of games together, so it would be a shame to throw all of that away for a stupid decision I made and prevent meeting furthermore friends and having some of the most incredible times I have had yet to date by just playing In this community. Hopefully some older members of the community can even vouch for me to let you know that I do have great RP situations, and has had quite a few fun encounters not just in game but on TS also by having a laugh and joke around. I understand what I did was wrong and was completely out of character for me considering the quality of RP I've given In the past but that doesn't justify the rdm I did last night (20/6/2016).

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad you have admitted to your mistakes. Tell me this, if you were in the same exact situation again what would you do differently?

Wait for RP initiation and give out better communications, or go down myself unarmed an initiate in person.

To be more specific make sure they have been told that if they do tase an restrain they will be shot dead.

Good! I believe you have learned your lesson

Follow the rules going forward, unbanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back