What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - vladynson - 08/12/2017 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vladynson

In-game Name
Vladynson

Steam ID
STEAM_0:1:124568665 ; 76561198209403059

The date of your ban.
11/14/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
TinyBigJacko

Reason given for your ban.
VDM

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I don't know what server was ban for , because I didn't get that ban ,other person on my account. I see reason VDM - for Fade by TinyBigJacko . So I should understand that he ran over a person? Vehicle deathmatch is that.I explain you all story at Why should we unban you.

Why should we unban you ?
Ok, so, I had a friend for 2 years , but at a moment he asked for my steam account to play Arma 3 , because my PC was frame dropping . I gave him to play with somone, on this server. He said that will make money and stuff and will let there. Just to play with someone and after some time he blocked me and stuff. I didn't know why. And after 1 month I got in arma to play on editor and stuff and I wanted to see if I have lag on server. But I got the ban message. I make this appeal only now because I bought new PC, and it's working perfectly arma 3 now. I want to play again a lot on server , because is the best altis life (RP) server. And I want to make my money back and stuff. I want to play with 1 friend (from his account) and make money and roleplay seriously. Thanks for listening. I made the biggest mistake by gave the account.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Wrong place to make a appeal, I need at perma. Delete this one please

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, so I didn't got that ban, idk how it happend but I know what VDM mean and stuff. Ok, VDM- Vehicle Deathmatch , that mean when you ran over somone with a car and kill him without a valid reason. 

Quote: (2.1) Vehicle Deathmatch (also known as VDM) - Using any vehicle as a weapon (e.g running people over, causing explosions including while sling loading, ramming, etc), will result in you receiving a ban. Three vehicles are excluded from this, MRAPS (Ifrits, Hunters and Striders) can ram other MRAPS in order to disable them, yet not to kill the passengers. This is allowed as these vehicles are the only vehicles ingame that can withstand being rammed. Please note that you need to initiate roleplay before attempting to ram an MRAP. (Please note - MRAPS don't need to be initiated on in the redzone) This is to prevent random ramming on site. (Three minutes of chasing also constitutes initiation of MRAP and MRAP ramming).

You can be sure because I like this server very much. I want to make the best roleplay because is the best roleplay server from all games. I like roleplay very much, I want to play with some friends and join gangs and stuff. I know all rules and you can be sure I will not break any of them and I will never give my account again.I play Arma 3 , gmod,gta 5 , arma 2 roleplay and I know this rule and all rules.I promise, I will not break them. I just want to play again on server , to be a loyal player, since I will make 2 years on this community and probably I will donate too. Thanks

If I join back the server I will bring more players and I will help community with a donation too. I will prefer to join NHS , and if I will get accepted , I will help players on server and save their lives. I know that my account, is my responsiblity. I will bring my experience and I will be friendly with all players, I will respect all server (which contains rules,members,staff members) and I will be honest with all of you , that will get me trustful for server and I will make this community at a higher level. We can make jokes some times, but with limits , we need to rp and to keep this server the biggest roleplay server from all games. 

Right, I hope that you make sure to keep your steam account secure, it is your responsibility to keep it safe and secure, if someone ends up getting you banned again you will not be unbanned. Take this as a final warning, no more mess-ups.

Unbanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back