What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - vladynson - 08/31/2017 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vladynson

In-game Name
Vladynson

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
08/31/2017

Member of the team that banned you.
DCC Coozer

Reason given for your ban.
Forum report

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
1 police officer reported me for telling in game failrp. "(3.1) You must remain in character at all times, unless a uniformed Admin authorises you to speak out of character. Roleplay everything. "

Why should we unban you ?
The thing is that I did hot mic, cause I have my bind on teampspeak on caps lock. So I can not break hot mic. But is seems that if I do a good thing and RP, I broke other rule. I should get unbanned , cause I didn't did anything wrong. I have my bind on caps lock, and I was agreeing with that guy on ts. I didn't wanted to report him for failrp, cause after I saw the video and saw all what happend. I went to police/rebel liaison and I clarified something about what he did as cop. Nothing more. I couldn't change my bind imediately, just to speak with lester ooc. Cause I don't have 2 monitors or something. Thanks for listening. I know all rules, and my bind is changed now.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
The rule is : 

(3.1) You must remain in character at all times, unless a uniformed Admin authorises you to speak out of character. Roleplay everything.  The rule is here for players to don't say OOC things in a Roleplay situation, and resolve them on teamspeak/forum and very mature.

I started with changing my bind for teamspeak - push to talk. I will start playing more seriously so ppl will not complain against me anymore. I will increase my roleplay scenarios. I will concentrate only on rp. And hot mic pressing 2 keys in same moment. I will don't have this problem anymore in the future. Thanks for listening

1 month ago you got unbanned, And you stated there you had read the rules, And then now you are here for breaking RP. 
How can we be sure this time you will follow the rules? 

The thing is that I know the rules, but this ban was about that I had same bind for teamspeak push to talk, with the game voice chat key. Which is caps lock. I was that stupid for putting same bind, but I was playing with some guys and I wanted to hot mic always. You can be sure, because also, 1 month ago was about my steam account security. Which, I know is not your problem and is my responsabilty, and I apologize for that.

I watched the video, and i am shocked that you accused the officer of fail rp,  That while your friend. 
give "on the ground or your dead" rp. Also you was a stu in the NHS and at some point you was a PCSO yourself. 
so you perfectly know what the officer did was fine. And the fault was with you and your friend. also from what i heard is that you directly said Nice fail RP.
i dont believe it was accident.

did you thought the rp your friend gave was at any point acceptable? 

My friend rp wasn't good at all. He made very low roleplay. You are right, I was a cop and I am a medic. I know which rp is correct and which not. My friend rp wasn't acceptable , exactly "on the floor, on the floor, on the floor cop, on the floor, on the floor, or your dead"  , but I can't control him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back