What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Vos - 02/02/2017 (Timed Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VikRambo

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
In-game Name
Vos

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
01/01/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
DainMK

Reason given for your ban.
Broke NLR during LCN event in Agios

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned because I broke NLR when I crashed my car. I went back to Agio to see what was going on as I was interested.

Why should we unban you ?
I acknowledge what I did was wrong and I do apologise for breaking NLR as at the time I wasn't familiar with the rules too well. It was my first time playing on the server with my friends Vik and Afro. I have since read the rules and have had my friends explain in depth what to do correctly and how to roleplay well within the standards. If given the chance to be unbanned I would like to come back and start up a little gang and I hope to get some people in there to play with.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
No

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
@VRambo Any particular reason he can't post himself as he will need to respond to my questions?

Also LCN??? that was a long time ago... Any reason you didn't appeal until now but suddenly believe you can be a great roleplayer? I can appreciate that people make mistakes but the server warns you to read the rules when you join.

@VRambo Any particular reason he can't post himself as he will need to respond to my questions?

Also LCN??? that was a long time ago... Any reason you didn't appeal until now but suddenly believe you can be a great roleplayer? I can appreciate that people make mistakes but the server warns you to read the rules when you join.

He's forgetten his password and can't remeber the email...

I just send him what you say and he replies.

"I didn't appeal till now because I did apply a while ago but I do not remember what became of that, I'm now applying to be unbanned because I have seen how much fun my friends are having and I wish to join them now. I have been busy with my university studies as well but I have take a work placement year and now I have a lot more time to dedicate to this."

@VRambo Can he not make a new account? - That would make things alot easier etc.

Have you read the rules, and ready to follow them going forward?

@VRambo Can he not make a new account? - That would make things alot easier etc.

Have you read the rules, and ready to follow them going forward?
"I will make an account if I get unbanned, I'm having issues with my old account, I can't Login and the website won't send me a message with reset password option. I will need to make a separate email for this site and I will do if I get unbanned. 

I read the rules the day I was banned, yes I know then it is too late but I read them and after coming back last month I reread them and asked Vik to put an appeal on my name".

@VRambo Before Unbanning the player we would like him to make a forum account so we can veirfy its him. If he does make an alt account and everything checks out I do not see a problem with him being Unbanned.

Has he made an account?
@SI Tampax

When he attempts to sign up: 
86d44415e800495e5978097f5e5348f8.png

EDIT: Tadsworth gave some clarification, his IP is banned on the forums hence he can't make an account.

Can you get Vos to come onto our Teamspeak and join the support channel. so we can get some more information off him that will allow us to find his account and hopefully get him unbanned on the website.
Or @SI Joseph Tadworth if you have this info can you PM me it in slack so i can forward it to management as i think they are the only ones that can unban IPs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back