What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - VRambo - 12/28/2016 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VikRambo

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
In-game Name
DI Vik Rambo

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
12/28/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
Samuel Thompson

Reason given for your ban.

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned for placing things into my backpack from my vest whilst being told to drop the vest, therefor using my backpack as a safe storage. - Forum Report (2.4).

Why should we unban you ?
I believe I should be unbanned due to the amount of commitment I have put into this community and how much of an active member of it I am. I have had too much fun and have done too much for a silly mistake to let it all slip away, hence I submit this today hoping for a chance to continue what I have started. I believe I am a very creative roleplayer and would like to remain in a place where everyone else does the same and the only place is here. Most of my efforts and work has been in the police but my roleplay exceeds everything and I've had numerous recommendations on the forums regarding it.

Samuel himself has commended me on my roleplay and efforts. I believe I've come too far to let it all be for nothing due to a silly lapse in judgement.

I acknowledge my mistake and accept the consequence. Of course common sense would state it was a rule break but I guess It was just a lapse in judgement on my part. I only ask that rule 2.4 be made a bit for explicit in regards to changing inventory last minute.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Police do not have backpacks in RP which I gather you already know. I for one agree you're a great roleplayer. You know where you went wrong and have accepted the punishment for it. Are you ready to return to the server and should I expect a repeat of this?

I'm ready and of course there will be no repeat.. You learn something new everyday...

These are in game items not worth the hassle of getting yourself banned for it. Do you agree?

Alright gonna process this now, I was upset when I had to process your report for what I saw, you seem aware of what you did wrong and it seems like an honest mistake.

Behave yourself Vik, I will be watching and always do your paperwork.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back