What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Wade Annibal - 06/22/2017(Denied Perm ban)

Status
Not open for further replies.

W A D E

In-game Name
mullac

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
06/21/2017

Member of the team that banned you.
Aiden

Reason given for your ban.
1.3 - Swearing Out Of RP

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
Because i called someone a cu*t while he was RDM/VDMing and was joking with my friends while using bad words in a note.

Why should we unban you ?
I talked to John on ts to find out why i was banned and he gave me the chat logs and I think Aiden banned me without seeing what and who it was directed to. First, off let me say John told me "there is a difference from saying a bad word rather than insulting someone using a bad word". Now, with the chat logs, he gave me only one of them were me calling insulting someone by calling them a cu*t, and that person was RDM/VDMing me all night long. Still, shouldn't have done it but it ended up happening just out of anger. The rest were directed to my friend and just joking around as I knew he won't take it personally. I know now I won't mess around in OCC or direct, even if it is just calling my friend a cu*t. [in a friendly mess about way]

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Why you did was insulting someone in a strong manner. Why should we unban someone who acts like this out off anger? 

Because i have been in this community for a really long time and have never been banned before, i just had a slip up moment and it ended up me being banned. I can promise you nothing of the sort will be said by me ever again, in one of the chat messages i was just mad at this guy that was VDM/RDMing all night long. Next time if i come across a player that is breaking a rule or anything of the sort i will message them in a more polite way rather than insulting them. Such as //*Players Name* can you come to ts for a minute so i can speak to you about breaking the server rule. Once again i am sorry for using OOC as a way of insulting someone and it wont happen again.

After having read what you have said I don't think this is the place for you.
The severity you did this is will not be tolerated.
Denied Perm ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back