What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Wade Annibal - 07/03/2017 (Denied, Perm ban)

Status
Not open for further replies.

W A D E

In-game Name
wade/mullac

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
06/21/2017

Member of the team that banned you.
Aiden

Reason given for your ban.
1.3 - Swearing Out Of RP

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned due to me being absolutely stupid and typing some harsh things in direct communication. Even though it was out of anger it was 100% not acceptable. I can assure you that this will never happen again if i get given my first and last chance.

Why should we unban you ?
You should unban me because it was a bad mistake that i made and i honestly know how mean and harsh the comments truly were. I can't say sorry enough, i have done everything in my power at this point to try and get unbanned and be given my first and last chance. I know that saying something like that is not acceptable at all, no matter what happens. But i am human and i do make mistakes but if there was something that i could do to go back and change what i said, i would. I know what i said and it is pretty terrible, i don't know how i can show you that it wont happen again and that i'm truly sorry. But i just want 1 chance for the rest of my time on RPUK, even if my chat logs get seen by admins everyday and if i say one thing, then ban me perm. I have been a part of RPUK for about a year now and never been banned before. I'm not trying to use me being on the server for a year as an excuse to break rules, i'm just trying to show you that i am a good member of this community and it was just a mistake that i am very very sorry for. When i typed one of the notes it was me being very angry at someone who was vdm/rdming me all night long. That is not an excuse at all to break a rule but i just so upset after dying and dying. A few of the others were when me and my friends were messing about really early in the morning and i wasn't thinking about what i was saying. At the time i never really thought anything of the notes that i'm passing, but i really do understand how it is very harsh to say something of the sort. All i am asking for is 1 chance to bring me back to the community and if you don't like anything that i am doing then remove me. I just miss all the fun things that me and my friends use to do and it sucks knowing i can't play with them on RPUK anymore. If i could do anything to prove to you that i would NEVER EVER do something like that then i really would. I can't say sorry enough. I just want to be back playing with my friends and RPing with hobos in kavala. I want the opportunity to show you i wont be mean/harsh in anyway for this day on. If there is anyway that we can arrange something to get me back on the server i would love to do that. I really do appreciate your time for reading my unban appeal and i hope you consider letting me back on RPUK.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Next time when a situation like this occurs [or if someone rule breaks] i will calmly send them a note in direct saying. - // Sir/Ma'am can you come to team speak please, TCK lobby. You are breaking [rule]. - I really do know that i cant be so mean and harsh to people when someone breaks a rule on me. Just because they break a rule doesn't mean i can. I think what i did was extremely unacceptable and i was disappointed in myself for being so harsh to someone, and i can promise that i will never insult or be rude to someone in any OOC conversation. Once again i am extremely sorry for what i have done and i want to have one chance to show you that i will change. I will make myself calm, no matter if he RDMs me once or ten times, and deal with the person in a nice/calm way throughout the resolving process.

Me and my friends were playing a and d and just having a good time. We then changed our names just to something random or to one of our friends name. We did that but then i accidentally connected to RPUK using the name "Silker" and logged off instantly after realizing my name. I know how it could look as i am here to just cause trouble/drama by putting my name as a community banned member then logging on, but i really didn't mean to cause anything and i didn't even mean to log onto RPUK with that name. it was an honest mistake, i really didn't mean to join RPUK with that name and i am truly sorry. If i am given another chance a lot of things will be changed about how i do things on RPUK.

1. I will be very careful about what i type in any OOC conversation.

2. I will remember to calm myself and be respectful of anyone and everyone, no matter if they break a rule.

3. Constantly remind myself that just because someone else breaks a rule it doesn't mean i can.

4. Make sure my name is set to where it causes no drama/problems with the staff and the community.

5. Constantly check up on the rules/rule change, to make sure that no rules will be broken.

6. Whenever i get mad calmly deal with situations and take a break for a bit to let my self calm down.

I really am sorry for the rules that i broke and i can assure you that it will never ever happen again. 

i hope you and your friends had good laugh, with using community banned members name. 
i had a conversation with you earlier on Teamspeak, where you told me you used that name to meme around on other community's.
You also declared that to FADE. 
Therefore,  if we count everything up. this is not the type of players we want here. 
Appeal in 6 months.

DENIED, Permanent Ban issued. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back