What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Wag1 Pengting - 03/13/2017 (Denied - Perm Banned 02/04/2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nolsen

In-game Name
Wag1 Pengting

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
03/13/2017

Member of the team that banned you.
Houston

Reason given for your ban.
Exploiting

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
*This is not an unban appeal for my self, this is for Wag1 Penting, since he doesn't have forum access* I was banned for exploiting on two occasions. I was banned by lockpicking the house from outside. By lock picking the crate from outside you can still access the house and get the gear, I did this twice and stole the gear. However, we did return the gear with the admins who were there and were kindly enough to speak to us in ts about the situation.

Why should we unban you ?
I'm deeply sorry for expoiting the game system. I honestly feel ashamed of what I have done, the gear we stole was worked hard for and we stole it by abusing the system. I have been member for 2 years In this community and feel like it's a big part of my life. I should have known what I was doing but thought I would'nt have been caught. I'm honestly so sorry for what I did and I promise I won't do anything stupid for what I did, If I stay banned it's going to be shit, as I know there's no other communities like this. I'm so sorry for what I did as I wasted the admins time and also annoyed the guy who we raided the house off while he was offline and it was a very stupid move by me.
I hope everyone in the community an staff members can forgive me for what I did. I will never do anything like this or break any other rules. Thankyou for reading my unban appeal and I hope you give me one final chance.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
No

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
He can respond here to show us that his restriction has ended (and only he will be responding from now on)

To be honest, due to the fact that you are my friend I will not be proceeding with this appeal. Another level 4 staff member can continue.

You have been on the server for over 2 years and then you do something like this, it's hard to think that it was a mistake tbh with you, why would you Do something that you kno is wrong?  Also @Houston can you confirm if they gave the gear back?

You have been on the server for over 2 years and then you do something like this, it's hard to think that it was a mistake tbh with you, why would you Do something that you kno is wrong?  Also @Houston can you confirm if they gave the gear back?
I agree, I have been on the server for 2 years and you would at least expect it from a long lasting member. I did it on purpose to gain gear which was stupid just because I could'nt be patient and wait for the player to be on. I deeply am sorry for what I did. 

Yes, @Houston can confirm that when we got caught he returned the gear we took as @DELETER did that aswell. But, if there's anything missing I can comp them in the future.

@Robbie I can confirm that the gear was returned to the owner once they were caught, but it was me and @DELETER who put the gear back where it belonged, they only gave us they key to the vehicle and some of them dropped their weapons when we had them restrained and talking in Teamspeak. I doubt they would have gave the gear back if they were not caught.

@Robbie I can confirm that the gear was returned to the owner once they were caught, but it was me and @DELETER who put the gear back where it belonged, they only gave us they key to the vehicle and some of them dropped their weapons when we had them restrained and talking in Teamspeak. I doubt they would have gave the gear back if they were not caught.
I admit if we didn't get caught I would have not returned the gear obviously I wouldn't that's why we did it. But, we did get caught and we dropped the gear.    

As much as I appreciate your honesty, exploiting is a big no no. The only reason you gave gear back was due to you being caught and you basically admitted that your intentions was do exploit and try and get away with it.

Denied. Perm Ban issued, Appeal in 6 months. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back