What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Waker99xx99 - 31/07/18 (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waker99xx99

In-game Name
vikto

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
29/06/18

Member of the team that banned you.
Yankee

Reason given for your ban.
2.2 (Countdown)

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
Here is Link to my old Unban Appeal: https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/107496-un-ban-appeal-waker99xx99-300618-timed-out/?tab=comments#comment-619009.

And I think I got banned because I robbed a guy an told him to get his hands behind his back and then started a countdown. And also because I got a warning 2 days before that and they said that I should go read the rules and I did but they didn't trust me because I broke a rule 2 days after. And maybe I didn't read the rules good enough, but now I have read all the rules and I understand them and I will try my best not to break them another time

Why should we unban you ?
I think that you should unban me because I can make some high-quality RP and because I've really tried my best making these unban appeals. But it is your choice and you can also go ahead and read my other unbal appeal one more time. I know that I didn't type that much on this page but it is because I don't know what I should answer on right now.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Lets start from where your last appeal ended. 
There is definitely other ways to deal with rule breaks and this is one of the biggest ones. Care to mention this one?
Also can you tell me abit more about this steam account https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198387588384
at some point you guys share ip, And he is on your friends list. 

Lets start from where your last appeal ended. 
There is definitely other ways to deal with rule breaks and this is one of the biggest ones. Care to mention this one?
Also can you tell me abit more about this steam account https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198387588384
at some point you guys share ip, And he is on your friends list. 
I don't know why we share ip, but I know him in real life, personally and he is one of my friends. but I definitely don't know why we share ip. 

I am not that good at English but when you say care to mention this one, I believe that you mean I need to tell what I would do if I saw someone break the rule that I did.

If I med someone saying the "N" Word, I would also be a little mad, but i don't really care if people call me the "N" Word, i don't take it so personally. But I would do the same as if I saw people break other rules. try to record it and send it to the admin. Or tell them that it is racist to call people the "N" Word, and pass them a note saying that it is against the rules and you can get into some serious trouble. But overall I will tell them that it's against the rules and that it is a very serious rule they are braking. And I don't know why I have the same ip as my friend but we live close to each other so that cud be why.

So let's continue of your old appeal. What other ways do we have to deal with rulebreaks ?

So let's continue of your old appeal. What other ways do we have to deal with rulebreaks ?
I don't really know if I understand the question but, I ben thinking of it a lot of time now what other ways we have to deal with rule breaks.

If I saw someone breaking the rules, and I couldn't record it, I would type his name down, and remember it, so I either cud tell the admin his name or next time I saw him, I cud pass him a note that the thing he did last time was against the rules and he can't do that again, or I would record it and tell it to the admin. I know it was very similar to the other ways I said, but I can't really see other options to deal with rulebreakers.

Now take a look at your ban itself. 2.2

Can you find and quote us the rule you broke and explain what part of it you broke?
Explain why we have such a rule in place.

Now take a look at your ban itself. 2.2

Can you find and quote us the rule you broke and explain what part of it you broke?
Explain why we have such a rule in place.
[SIZE=medium](2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban). [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]I broke the part Countdown. I robbed a guy and started a countdown. Because most of the time I got robbed people started a countdown, but sadly I found out that it was against the rules.[/SIZE]

I think you got the rule in place because you don't really do that in real life, but I don't know. And I can clearly see that it is not good roleplay if you just stand and pointing a gun at someone's face and just say you have 5 seconds to get your hands in the air. Then you better say get your hands up in the air or you will be shot. But in my opinion, I think that countdowns are not that bad because people then know that after the 5 seconds or whatever they will be shot. But if you just say get your hands in the air or you will be shot they don't know how much time they got. But that is just my thinking, and for me, it is totally fine that you got the rule.

I think that you should unban me because I can make some high-quality RP
How can we trust that you can even RP to a high standard if you've already proven you just use countdowns?  Give us examples of how you'll keep to what you're saying.

How can we trust that you can even RP to a high standard if you've already proven you just use countdowns?  Give us examples of how you'll keep to what you're saying.
I know that I used countdowns but I didn't know you couldn't do that, because 25% of the time I got rob people used countdowns And I didn't remember the rule.

But first I will stop using countdowns, and I will do my best to act like in real life in the situations (not overreacting and crying) and like follow the rules and rob people in a respected way.

When I am dead and waiting for the medic, I will act like I was injured and not just talk normal and say help.

And right now I am playing on another server until I get unban, and I already think that I learn a lot and I got better to RP, and I can make good enough RP to an high standard.

@Waker99xx99 it is easy to write down the things you've written in your last reply, anyone could do that. You say you will follow this rule and that rule, however I would like you to write something that you would SAY when robbing someone. It does not have to be long, but I would like to see that you're able to provide some roleplay instead of doing countdowns.

I am really sorry but i am on holiday and i am coming home later today so i Can go on my computer and answer the questiens

Ok, I understand.

When I rob someone I will tell them to put their hands in the air, or they will get shot. and if they pull a gun I will also have to shoot them. and I will give them two chances, and tell him if you don't get your hands in the air now I will have to shoot you. Or if i fell I got the chance I will knock him out. If they put their hands in the air, I will zip tie him and rob him for his money, then un zip tie him and tell him to drop all his stuff on the ground, and give me the keys to his truck if that's the situation. And then tell him to put his hands in the air, and he can take his stuff and put his hands down when I am gone and he can't see me.

@Waker99xx99 so basically "Put your hands up or I will shoot, if you pull a gun I will shoot". Thats basically the example in the rule 7.1.3; "Put your hands up or I will shoot". You've just added something about them pulling a gun. Is this truly the roleplay you would provide if you were to be unbanned?

I am so sorry didn't remember the rule, and I am so sorry it is a long time ago I read the rules, and I've been through a lot of stuff so it is hard to remember.

change when I said  "put their hands in the air, or they will get shot. and if they pull a gun I will also have to shoot them" to put your hands in the air and give them two chances and then knock them out if I got the option  (or if they were in a vehicle), "step out of the vehicle without a gun. and put your hands in the air. 

6 replies and you have not given us a single reason to unban you.

You have been asked to give roleplay scenarios and you provide ones that would be banable.

You have one last chance to convince us that you are capable of providing high quality RP.

Provide us with a very high quality RP scenario that you would provide someone while robbing them.,, starting from the first words you would give them all the way through to you leaving them after having robbed them.

@Waker99xx99 Please respond soon otherwise this will timeout. 
Also this will be the last time we will tag you, i feel there is more effort coming from the staff team, Then from you. 
remember this is your unban appeal. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back