What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Walker101

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walker101

In-game Name
Lewis

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
07/20/1999

Member of the team that banned you.
Liquid

Reason given for your ban.
Killing in blue zone

The Server you initially was banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, Please type why you think you was banned
i killed in the blue zone and my game crashed i joined back and was banned by your member of staff ive was in the prosses of joining the TS

Why should we unban you.
because i was prematurely banned by the admin i was still loading into the TS and i have talk to the victim and the admin that is in question and the situation has been cleared up

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

After coming to TS to speak to the person, I have decided I was too hasty with the ban and did not consider the time it takes for the new TS security to load up. We have resolved the issue and both parties are happy. Lewis has assured me he has learnt the rules and will not cause any further issues. I have informed him he will be on a last chance. I have classed this as a mistake and have issued an unban. If a forum mod could lock this and if any admins would like to speak to me about it feel free.

Unbanned 8/11/15

Liquid

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back