What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - WANO123 - 15/10/17 (Unbanned 29/10/2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WANO123

In-game Name
Sebastian

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
15/10/17

Member of the team that banned you.
TCK matt

Reason given for your ban.
(3.7)Bait

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
Me and my friends set out with the intention to go on a mass fuel station robbery. As we arrived at our first destination we noticed 3 Qulins with 6 armed rebels and decided to set up around the fuel station as a precaution. They pulled as I started to rob the station so I told them that if they did not leave the area lethal force will be used against them, With this they drove off and returned towards the end of the robbery at witch point I repeated my warning to witch they stood outside. I then swiftly banked the money at an ATM attached to the station and proceeded to chat to the rebels as me and my friends debated robbing them. We deiced that it would not be the best idea to initiate on 6 fully armed rebels and a as a result I was about to leave when a Police car pulled up about three minutes after the robbery had finished. Me and my friend all agreed that we should try and rob the officer of his highly valued carrier rig, at this point i asked him to step out the car to witch he ignored me so I pulled my pistol out and told him that if he did not step out of the car or if he tried to drive off his tyres would be shot. He then decided to drive off so I shot at his tyres, at this point he got out and when i ran up to him to re-initiate I Was tazed. Once i was restrained i told the Police that if they did not let me go armed rebels in the area would use lethal force to take them out of the situation. From this point I was taken to the police station as a massive firefight unfolded leading to casualties being sustained on both sides.

Why should we unban you ?
I think I should be unbaned because after reviewing the rule I can see that it looks like we are trying to bait a police officer, as we robbed him a short time after the robbery finished , however the rule also states that baiting is with intent. This is something that me and my friends did not set out to do, despite it looking very like that from an admins point of view witch we respect obviously. Points we need to work on if we were to be unbaned would be; that we shall not attempt to rob any policeman in the vicinity of a fuel stations robbery, when initiating for others in the area I should be more clear and allow longer time for players to react as i realise my initiation when getting restrained was rushed as I was panicking, Finally when initiating on tyres be very careful with my aim as after speaking to the officer I was shooting at I found out I actually hit him with one shot. Finally I would just like to say that on behalf of my group that we a very sorry for the trouble caused in the incident and that if we were to be unbanned we would work very hard to ensure that no situation lie this happens again, as we are all very active members of the community

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Please quote the rule that you broke via the rules page and explain why baiting isn't fun for our whitelisted factions.

(3.7) Baiting - Baiting for the sake of a gunfight is not roleplay. Punishment is a ban. Examples: Flying over someone with a chopper waiting for warning shots to instantly shoot them back, robbing a service station with the intent of a gunfight, etc.
Baiting is not fun for white listed factions because when they arrive on the seen of an incident that they have to attend and rebel groups are already set up on them it virtually gives them no chance of a quality and fair gunfight. In addition by baiting only to rob a white listed faction role play is instantly affected and will usually result in a low slandered meaning even if the faction was ok with getting robbed it would not be fun or interesting for them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Firstly on a personal level i think that if i were to rob a fuel station in future it would be best to do it alone and only go for that sole purpose of getting money so as their can be no accusation of me baiting. However if i were to set up with friends again  i would only ever do it for my own personal protection and not take advantage of having rebels already set up to try and rob someone. To conclude  now realise that if i want to rob someone (mainly white listed factions) i should in future think about why they are in this area , so that if they could at all be in the area for something they are required to respond to i will know not to rob them is it will be baiting. 

I can bring high quality Role-play, and be an active positively contributing member of the community. When I was not banned I would always try my best to help new members out to try and make them stay so as to grow the community, further more I have many hours in this server already and it would be a privileged to have a second chance on this server.

well give me an example of high quality roleplay, What would you say to a person if you gonna rob him? 

Image that i am at the Salt trader and their is a guy i want to rob. I will first approach him with my weapon lowered and ask him what he is doing, when he replies selling salt i will inform him that i am actually from a big salt selling cooperation, whose profits are suffering because of smaller salt traders like him self. This will give an interesting role play to the robbery so it is both fun for him and me! From this point i will tell him as such that because of these loss in profits i will need him to place his hands above his head in order for me to take the money he has just made so my cooperation does not turn into financial turmoil. I would also state that if he does not place his hands above his head I will have to use lethal force, but only as my LAST resort!

so we can be sure we will not see chatlogs like this anymore ? 

10/15/2017 2:37 AM
(Direct)
Sebastian
//ok man i know my guys have fragged like 10 cops

okey this was your first offence, and hopefully your last. 
Behave now, And have fun. 

UNBANNED 29/10/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back