What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Wayfarer - 12/01/18 (Unbanned 16/01/2018)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wayfarer

Investor
Investor
Lifetime Donator
In-game Name
Wayfarer

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
13/09/17

Member of the team that banned you.
TCK Matt

Reason given for your ban.
Combat logging

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
(2.5) Combat logging. Log out whilst an owned house was being broken into.

Why should we unban you ?
The situation that lead to my ban was, The event took place at five in the morning, a large group proceeded to rob a house owned by me. I went to stop the robbery, and was met with one person breaking in. I tried engaging with the only player I could see. Asking them to leave. Their replys ranged from, "You're surrounded" to "no". Eventually I had to give them a final warning (I.e Being shot)
The instant I said those words I was shot immediately and killed by one of several people I hadn't seen hiding. In frustration at being killed, and the person breaking in not even stopping using bolt cutters on the door to interact with me. I logged out whilst downed on the ground, hence making it unable for them continue.

I can't excuse what I did. I know it was wrong, and it broke a basic community rule. The next day I tried to resolve the issue on team speak, with an admin present (Which was Matt) Unfortunately the reporter didn't feel there was a resolution and was going to continue with the report. At which point, knowing full well I had done wrong. And not wishing to drag the issue out. Also it help finalize a decision I had been struggling with for a while. after months of uninterrupted use of the server. I found my self getting increasingly frustrated with the game, which I felt wasn't good for me. I asked for the ban to be put through then and there. Full details are here: https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/94851-report-a-player-p-cptwayfarer-other-action-taken/?tab=comments#comment-538668

Why should you unban me?

Prior to my ban I had been a daily user of the server for months. I genuinely enjoy the experience of the server. I admitted to my wrong doing at the time, and tried to resolve the issue in a calm and collect way with the other party . That reason alone is not enough to unban me, I hope that it can at least be taking into consideration.

I made a split second mistake late at night, being a slightly experienced user, I definitely knew better. Since then I have been glad for the break from the server. I only hope when reading this that you may see fit to offer a second chance, to someone who made a mistake they regretted ever since.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

in that you wished to leave the comunity, 
so i guess by you appealing you want back be apart of this comunity? 

Also how can we be sure next time someone breaks into your house, You will not log out again?  

Yes I'd like to rejoin the community. its a fantastic community of people I've meet. 

I've learnt from this mistake, logging out whether I'm annoyed or to stop my items being lost simply is idiotic, and never worth it whatever circumstance.

To show I'm serious about trying again, and prevent something like this. I'd be willing to except that if I get were banned again (Not saying I plan on breaking the rules again), it could be permanent. And without appeal  

alright you have been a long member. And you never caused any issues. 
This is your first offence. i am willing to unban you. 
Next time try to resolve it instantly. 
Read the rules before you join the server. 
And enjoy your time. 

UNBANNED 16/01/2018

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back