What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Wesleyy - 18/05/18 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wesleyy

Unlinked
In-game Name
OG Mazi

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
18/05/18

Member of the team that banned you.
Gurlanin

Reason given for your ban.
2.2 / 7.1.7

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I'm banned for breaking rule 2.2 and 7.1.7. What happened was I was in a gunfight at Advanced Weapons and a chopper was coming in for a landing and I saw a guy with a gun on the bench, thinking he was part of the situation and so I shot him. However, it was later found out that, he wasn't part of the gunfight and so I shot him resulted into being RDM. I also didn't use tracers to warn the helicopter to leave which was something I should've done.

Why should we unban you ?
I should be unbanned because now I know what I did was wrong so having learn my lesson, next time I will issue tracers to the helicopter and giving enough time to comply before firing. I also would like to apologize to Harr as my attitude during liason was not pleasant but it was only because I thought what I did was perfectly fine. Again I would like to apologize to Harr for what happened and I can assure everyone that, this will never happened again and having read the rules again, I will never break any more rules again. I can also assure the Staff Team that I'm not trigger happy but due to mistakes which led to me open firing.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

All too often we hear the words "well I was in a gunfight". This is not the get out of jail free card, but all too often people use it as that. As a result of this, you decided to show an "unpleasant" attitude to someone else. This is more than likely why the liaison failed as you decided you were right and he was wrong. If you had been willing to listen then you may not have been banned.

So, my question is how do I know that you won't become pig-headed again when you think you are right?

So, my question is how do I know that you won't become pig-headed again when you think you are right?
I can assure you that if next time a similar situation occur, I will try to be as calm as possible and try to communicate with the other party such as giving them my points of view as well as listening to theirs. Again I am really sorry for my attitude during the liason and as I have learn from this lesson, I will change my attitude overall and try to be as calm as possible and will not give attitude to people. So for future notes, before deciding who's right and wrong, listen and watch for both points of views. Again I am sorry and ask for another chance to prove that I have change my attitude.

I have no doubt after speaking to you the other day that you know the rules and understand what you have done wrong. I believe you have learned from this mistake and I don't think you will do it again in a hurry.

I also think that you know now that if you had not approached the liason the way you had, it is very unlikely you would have ended it up here making this appeal. 

Please confirm to me that you have re-read the rules. The way I want you to show me this is by Quoting me the rule you broke.

Please confirm to me that you have re-read the rules. The way I want you to show me this is by Quoting me the rule you broke.
I confirm that i read the re-read the rules!

What rules i broke is (2.2) that means RDM (random death match) That means shooting somebody with no roleplay or low quality RP, or not giving enough time.

7.1.7, Warning shots, you need 3 tracer rounds in the front and the back, to let the aircraft to that he needs to leave or its ongoing situation. and give him enough time to take action

Thank you, you will be unbanned. Keep an eye on the rules and always be willing to people said when in liaison.

UNBANNED:​

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back